ⁱⁱⁱ: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

❀ - - -

"It's just my first time here yet it seems like I've already got an enemy." Lisa whined to herself. And of course, the enemy she's talking about was the guy a while ago.

His name was Mr. Jeon, right?

Actually, she's still wondering why Mr. Jeon acted like that to her despite its their first time meeting each other. Or maybe they met before and it happens that she did something wrong to him.

"Aishh, I'm really in trouble..." Lisa gave out a deep breath as she lay down on the small yet comfortable bed of her dorm room.

Well, she's currently inside her dorm room, taking a rest after walking around the whole campus just to search for the dormitory. Luckily, Lisa was able to get some help from a guard.

For sure if the guard wasn't there to help her, it will took her sixty minutes just to find the dormitory. Grim High is so unexpectedly wide after all.

"Why does he look familiar though?" Lisa stared at the ceiling, trying to remember if she did really met the boy in the past. But then, she can't remember that well.

Oh right! She almost forgot about her dream!

That Mr. Jeon had the same vibes with the boy she met in her dream. They both had a lollipop and the flavor was even similar. That's probably the reason why he looked familiar to her.

A smile suddenly crept on Lisa's face when she started imagining her dream. Tho, there were some knockings and because of that Lisa's thoughts were interrupted.

Standing up from the bed, she then walked towards the door. Once she pulled it open, there stood an orange haired girl who immediately hugged Lisa.

"Oh my God!! You're really back One! I missed you so so much." The unknown girl exclaimed in happiness.

"I-i cant b-breath..." Lisa stuttered, running out of oxygen.

When the unknown girl break the hug, Lisa inhaled some air, letting out a deep breath before looking back at the girl who hugged her.

Orange hair, pale skin, and she got this foreigner vibe.

"Im sorry for hugging you tight. Im just really glad you came back here. I thought you left me alone, One." The girl pouted and somehow Lisa was back again in confused state.

They keep calling her 'One'. Why?

"Im sorry but who are you?" Lisa questioned, having no idea who's the girl in front of her. She felt weird too after someone she doesn't even know hugged her

"You're just kidding right?" The other girl giggled.

"I-im not. I may sound a bit harsh but I really don't know your name and identity." Lisa scratched her neck, looking apologetically at the orange haired girl.

"One... you already forgotten me?" The orange haired girl nervously asked, feeling a sudden ache in her heart because it looks like she doesn't remember her.

"Huh? My name isn't One. You must be mistaken."

"If you're not One, who are you then?" The orange haired girl tilted her head, confusion can be seen in her face while the sadness kinda fade away.

"Im Lisa. Lalisa Manoban." Lisa directly answered. She didn't even hesitate to state her full name to someone she just met a while ago.

"Fuck, are serious?" The orange haired girl was left dumbfounded while Lisa just nodded as an assurance.

"If that's the case, why the hell you look exactly like One!!?"

- - ❀ - -

"Jungkookie, where have you been? And why do you look mad?" Jimin's high pitched voice immediately greeted Jungkook once he stepped in their dorm.

"I'm not mad hyung. You're just overreacting." Jungkook plopped down on the long sofa, sitting beside the jolly shortie.

"Oh really? Are you sexually frustrated then?" Jimin smirked teasingly, sitting closer to Jungkook just to nudge him by his shoulder.

"The hell? Why would I be sexually frustrated?" What Jimin have said displeases Jungkook, the reason why he seems disgusted.

"Well, I just thought you fucked someone out there and then you got sexually frustrated 'cause you had to stop."

"Yah Jimin-ssi, I ain't like you so don't include me in your sex related talks." Jungkook glared at Jimin, not really liking the topic.

"What do you mean by you ain't like me? We're both top so-" Jimin wasn't able to finish his sentence when someone barged in their dorm.

"Jimin-ssi!! I got a news to tell you!" Taehyung closed the door, slamming it using his left hand after entering since he's holding a cola with the right one.

"Yah Tae, what kind of news you've got there?" Jimin crossed his arm infront of his chest, his eyebrows were furrowed too.

"Its really big! Almost the whole campus even knew about it!" Taehyung exaggeratedly as he sat on the
smaller sofa, not knowing Jungkook's presence.

He's too excited to tell Jimin about the news and that's the reason why.

"Is it bigger than my di-" Taehyung cut Jimin's sentence once again and he just straightforwardly announced the shocking news.

"One is back!" He stated out loud with his boxy smile shown on his face. Taehyung then took a sip from the cola he brought.

"What?!" Jimin shouted in shock, his mouth dropped and his eyes enlarged. "Kook, why didn't you tell me that my bestfriend is back?!" The shortie turned his head back at the boy beside him.

"K-kook, you're here?!" Taehyung choked himself after gulping the liquid. He didn't knew that Jungkook was there cause he thought it was Hobi.

Meanwhile, Jungkook glared at Taehyung for some seconds, rolling his eyes afterwards.

"Answer me first Jungkook. Why didn't you tell me that One is back here in Grim High." Jimin repeated his question, waiting for Jungkook's response.

"Ugh, I thought it was just a false rumour, okay? Turns out it wasn't."

"You sounded like you went to see her. Looks like someone still hasn't moved on." Taehyung teased, wiggling his eyebrows up and down in a funny way.

"I don't even give a fuck about her so why would I go and see her? And Im a hundred percent sure that I already moved on from her."

"Oh really Kookie? It seems like your lying. You probably missed One that's why you went to see her." Jimin teased too, putting his arm on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Hyung, I told you, I have moved on and I assure you that I won't let myself go head over heels for her all over again." Jungkook mumbled.

Yes, he won't fall in love with One for the third time in his life. And that's for sure.

- - - ❀

ɴᴏᴛᴇ:
Wishing you a Merry Christmas.