Chapter 1 - Haunting dreams

Basic details -

Alpha male and female - They are the leaders of the pack, they are the strongest wolves of the pack. They take all the important decisions. Alpha female is also called luna.

Beta male and female(second in command) - They are second in command. In case when alpha's are not available beta's are given the responsibility of the pack. They are responsible for border's safety along with alphas.

Gamma male and female (third in command)- They are responsible for training of pack warriors and pups.

Delta male and female (fourth in command) - They are responsible for sorting the internal conflicts of the pack and if the matter became complicated alpha's have to look into them.

Omega - Omegas are the lowest ranking wolves who are responsible for cooking, cleaning and other activities.

Pack house - It is a place where those wolves live either who are not living with their parents or are orphans. Few of the alpha families also lives in packhouse.

Mate - A mate is a soul mate of a werewolf. When werewolves turns 18 he or she can find their mate by sniffing their scents if their mates are nearby. They can confirm that someone is their mate or not by eye contact or the sparks that they feel when they touch each other.

Rogue - Those wolves who does not belong to any pack or are banished by their packs due to heinous crimes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AADHYA POV –

A man is fiercely shoving things in a small bag and is continuously giving instructions to a crying female who is desperately trying to stop him.

"please, don't do this, I will die without you" she tried to stop him but he ignored her and tried to hide his tears from her.

"we don't have any options. If you will not leave then they will kill all of us" he tried to reason with her while continuing his work.

"I am not leaving you" she shouted on him and took the bag from him and threw it on side. She tried to control her tears and grabbed his collars. "you can't do this to me.. to us, we are not leaving you alone here to die. If we are going to run then you are also accompanying us and if not then we have no issue in dying with you. We are not afraid of dying" she said and finally he gave up and hugged her for his dear life and cried hard.

"please princess, don't make it hard for me. You have to run for our baby, they will kill him. You know that they are hunting all of us down, please run.. please" he was merely able to whisper this when they heard several footsteps coming towards their home. He left her and grabbed the bag and gave it to her. "please princess, run.. run as fast as you can and promise me that you will not come back for me" he pleaded to her in desperation.

"but." Before she could say something he grabbed her waist and kissed her deeply pouring all his love for her in it.

"Promise me princess" no matter what she wanted to say or do. She already knew that she don't have any choice than to run away from here. She nodded and he finally gave her the same dazzling smile that always made her feel safe and happy.

"run sweetheart .. don't forget I love both of you" he said and with a quick peck on her lips he opened the back door of the house. "take care princess.." she was able to hear his last words when he closed the door behind her. She wiped her tears and did as he said to her. She ran few kilometres on foot as the spray he had sprayed on her can not conceal the scent of her wolf form. After few more kilometres of running she felt the searing pain in her chest, like someone pierced dagger through her heart and stabbed it several times. She howled in pain and agony as she knew what it is.... it is the pain of breaking of mate bond. More tears pooled in her eyes as she knew what does it indicates, her mate is dead now.. she wanted nothing more than to turn and run back to her mate but she can't break the promise. She is not going to waste her mate's life. As she crossed the borders she felt each and every bond snapping from her pack but she did not stopped, instead she shifted into her wolf and ran as fast as she can. Her sight is blurred from the tears but she is attentive enough to sense and hear everything around her... BEEP...BEEP... she ran away when her mate wanted her the most.. BEEP... her wolf is also in pain but she is running for her pup... BEEP...she heard few growls around her and she got anxious then suddenly.... BANG..