Chapter 6 - Acceptance

Stella snarled at me and I took the defensive stance. No matter training or what, stella will never leave the opportunity to seriously injure me or maybe kill me.

"aadhya" suddenly ethan came between us looking directly at me. He is just wearing his shorts and his perfectly sculpted naked torso is on full display. He is dripping with sweat and his ash blonde hairs are sticking to his forehead..can a human eat a wolf alive?.. I don't know from where these thoughts came but I shook my head to remove these thoughts. I looked at him and found him smirking at me.. seems like he caught me staring at him.. "in dad's office now" he said and looked at stella's wolf who is now looking at both of us in anger. Ethan let a sexy chuckled out and walked towards stella and hugged her tight while her fur made contact with his naked form.. half naked..

"dad have assigned me an important work baby girl and I have to interrogate this weirdo for that.. sorry for ruining your fun" he whispered in her ear and I can literally give any thing to anyone who can explain me how in this hell a human like me able to hear his words from afar. I wanted to hear more but their close proximity is breaking my heart so I turned and walked inside the pack house towards alpha aiden's office. I knocked the door and waited.

"no one is inside" I heard ethan's voice from behind me, so I gave him side to enter the room. He looked at me with weird expressions and took few deep breaths, after sniffing few more times few creases appeared on his forehead and he shook his head in irritation. When he crossed me our hands rubbed with each other and this was enough to quicken my breaths and heartbeats, I instantly took a step backward and heard a growl from him while he entered the office. I followed him inside and he closed the door behind me. I went towards the table and took a chair while he is still standing at the door, I turned the chair and took a seat so that I am facing him.

"dad told me you killed a vampire" he said and I tried to read anything from his expressions but unable to do so.

"yes" I kept my reply short.

"what were you doing in arsenal when you should have been in safe house" he asked me again in same tone.

"layla and me were searching for beth, layla found her in arsenal and I went there for them, when I entered that vampire was about to snap layla's neck. So I did what I thought was best" I explained him and I just wanted to just exit this place right now. This mate bond is clearly having stupid effects on me.. he should wear a shirt or something..

He started taking steps towards me and I tried to look not affected by it. "you wanted to say that a human like you entered the arsenal and go unnoticed by a vampire who have amazing smelling capacity and that's not all you beheaded him that easily" he put his hands on either side of chair handles and leaned so that we were face to face with each other.. "I should say either that vampire was a very weak one or you are a very interesting story teller" he said while his gaze is fixed on my lips. I can feel his body heat from his naked torso which is inches apart from me and his manly scent is making my head dizzy. " tell me the truth aadhya" he whispered huskily and I shivered.

"I-I a" I tried to say something but my mind and eyes are only focused on his lips. How will I feel if these pink lips will cover mine? I just have to move forward a little and our lips will meet each other. I don't know what I was doing when I heard a voice.. "AAadhyaaa" the same emotional and cracked voice that I heard in my dream yesterday, this is enough to break the trance which mate bond created around us. I pushed ethan backwards and stood from my place. My heart is pounding wildly in my chest and my breaths are labored. I looked at ethan and he is also breathing heavily. For few minutes none of us did or said anything. I recalled everything that happened few minutes ago and again my heart started beating wildly but this time it is because of anger. I looked at ethan who is looking immensely irritated and angry with himself..seems like i am not only the one who is effected by matebond..