Chapter 7 - Royals

The wolves that were standing with alpha and luna few minutes ago are now walking towards us. I already knew that werewolves are naturally beautiful creatures, but believe me these two weres who are coming towards us are the most beautiful weres I have seen till today. I don't know who they are, but I can feel the power radiating from their bodies that means both of them must be rank holders in their packs. The she-wolf that is standing in front of matt is of same height as me and has shoulder length auburn hairs and have green eyes. She checked out matt openly and whistled "didn't I told you ell, my mate will be the most dashing male on this planet" she told to the male that is staring at layla without blinking.

Layla scoffed on her statement "have you not heard about mate bond and mate pull women" she told her while her eyes were glued to the man in front of her. He has a good height of 6'0, has perfectly styled chestnut brown hairs with blue eyes. Finally on layla's statement that man smiled and shook his head.. "and didn't I told you mia that my mate would surely be the one with sarcasm" he told her and on his statement layla blushed furiously.

That mia girl rolled her eyes and again focused on matt. "what's your name handsome" she asked him. Matt is still looking at her and is taking deep breaths..probably inhaling her scent.. I am standing between layla and matt so I nudged matt. Suddenly mia growled at me, pushed me on side and came between matt and me. I raised my hands in surrender. How can I forget that mates can be extremely possessive until they mark each other. Matt looked at me in panic as his mate glared daggers at me.

"hold her stupid" layla said to him and his eyes got wide "o come on, she is your mate for damn sake" she shouted at him in irritation. Matt slowly put his hand on hers and mate bond started its magical effect instantly. Suddenly mia turned towards him and hugged him tight and breathed his scent. I tried to stop myself from laughing but as soon layla started laughing I also broke and joined her. Matt's eyes were wide, his mouth open and his hands are looking like they froze in mid air and if you look more closely you can get that he stopped breathing in shock. When mia left him he finally got into some senses and took a deep breath. Finally I stopped laughing but layla is still laughing and her mate's eyes are still focused on her while I can see a small smile on his face.

Matt rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.. "I am matt, matt walker" he said to mia and she gave him a breathtaking smile.

"hi matt, I am mia Williams" she told him and he nodded still a little red from her hug.

"ellon wood" layla's mate told her while extending his hand towards her. She put her hand in his without thinking twice.

"layla black" she told him and he kissed the back of her hand which made her cheeks to turn into deep shade of red. I can see that he doesn't wanted to leave her hand but decided against his will and left her hand. As soon their little introduction session ended someone cleared his throat and we all looked at the source. Alpha aiden is now standing in front of us.

"I am glad that you have found your mate but we have to do an announcement" he told to mia and ellon.

"sure alpha" mia told him in confidence, she took matt's hand in hers and walked towards the front.

"I would like if you will come with me" ellon told layla but it's clearly written on his face that he is dying to hold her hand again. Layla looked at me and then at alpha. I knew she also wanted to go with her mate but still she was thinking about me. Alpha gave her pointed look to not ask me to come in front..he would never want me in front.. She took a deep breath and was about to open her mouth when I interrupted her.

"yes, she will come with you" I told on her behalf and finally this time ellon's gaze shifted from layla and he looked at me. A shocked expression crossed on his face but in a second he concealed it perfectly. I would have pointed it out but it is something that I have accustomed to now. Human living with werewolves is not so normal. I smiled at him and he nodded stiffly.