Chapter 2 - Attack

When we completed our training, it's already 8 am and my body is badly aching.

"aadhya, put the weapons in the arsenal" gamma Alexander ordered me and I bowed and started doing the said. When I am collecting the weapons layla and matt joined me and collected the rest.

"so, any plans for tomorrow" matt asked me curiously.

"I just wanted to sleep whole day" I said to him and he rolled his eyes while layla gave me a proud look. "and eat lots of delicious food.." I said with a dreamy look.

After few minutes matt snapped his fingers in front of my face and shook his head in disappointment.

"don't give us these looks matty. Food and sleep are the first love of our lives" layla supported me and we walked inside the arsenal and put different weapons on their respective places.

"come on aady, tell me what is the plan. It's your 20th birthday and I wanted it to be something mind blasting" I rolled my eyes on matt's enthusiasm on my birthday while layla snorted.

"then just put a bomb in her head and light it... you will surely be successful in blasting her mind" she commented sarcastically and he rolled his eyes at her comment.

"oh shut up layla, it's because of you that she had became so lazy" he told her and she looked at me proudly.

"I am proud that she finally learnt something from me" she remarked while matt looked at her in pure irritation.

"I am giving you time till evening, plan something on your own or I will plan something" he said with finality and gave us the pointed looks "and none of you can declining that"

"we will talk about it later matt" layla said to him and I can see uneasiness on her face.

"what happened layla" I asked her in concern.

" I don't know addy, I think something is wrong with my wolf.. she is uneasy and is continuously pacing from yesterday" she said and matt looked at her in shock.

"now what's with you matt" I asked him.

"it's just, my wolf is also on the edge from yesterday" he said and both of them shared nervous glances.

"does it mean something bad" I asked both of them.

"generally our wolves behave like that when they sense some danger or something unusual" layla told me nervously.

"but if something bad is going to happen then don't you think that alpha aiden's wolf have also sensed something" I suggested her and she nodded slowly.

"it's nothing guys, we are just over thinking. I have to go now, I am patrolling east borders with others" matt said to us and we nodded. He ran towards his house while we exited the arsenal.

"mom invited you for breakfast today" she said to me and I smiled. Delta Delilah, layla's mother was my mother's best friend. After my parents death many things changed along with my rank in this pack but she always treated me the same. When mom and dad died alpha aiden wanted to shift me in the human settlement but layla's parents talked with him and made me stay in the pack. I lived in pack's orphanage till I turned 16 and after that I got a small room in pack house. I looked at layla who is looking at me expectantly.

"I don't think beth would like that and I think gamma Alexander would surely have some work for me" Bethany is 17 years old and is layla's younger sister but she doesn't like me.

When I turned 16 and shifted in pack house, alpha asked me in which manner I would like to perform duties as omega, like cleaning, cooking, gardening or some challenging duties like learning the basics of medicine and helping in hospitals or helping in training grounds. So, I chose the training grounds and obviously we got paid for doing these duties. Many people here thought that I should go to human settlements and live with them but I don't have heart to leave the world where I was born and except my friends no one knows that I wanted to be one of the warriors of the pack, that's why I train harder than any werewolf in this whole pack.