35

After their long trip, they take a day to readjust to normal life. Well, as normal as it can get. Things are getting much more relaxed in their relationship, but that doesn't mean it's easy.

Drista returns for another visit as well. She told Dream that she really wants to get to know everyone more due to her short visit last time. She also wants to see how things are getting along between Dream and George. After all, it was her who gave Dream the courage to confess how he felt.

During her visit, they decide to stream. They haven't streamed in several days and they're sure the viewers are desperate for more content.

She joins Sapnap and Karl on a random Minecraft world. They attempt to teach her about Minecraft and have her beat the game, but they get quite sidetracked throughout the process.

Dream and George decide to let them do their thing. They hang out in the living room to watch a show.

George's phone buzzes. He shifts his attention from the show to see what caused it. He reads the text.

"It's from Sapnap," he tells Dream. George pinches his eyebrows together.

"What's it say?" Dream questions.

George scoffs, "he wants me to bring him a fork."

"What?" Dream responds in confusion at an increased volume. "Why?"

George shrugs. "He didn't say."

Dream sits there, contemplating the options for why he would need one. Either he is eating something or Drista is plotting his demise.

George gets up from the couch and makes his way over to the kitchen. He opens the drawer containing silverware, rummaging around for one that seems suitable. Due to him not knowing why a fork is needed, he grabs a plastic one hoping that it'll work for what they need.

"Good luck," Dream jokes as George makes his return. George rolls his eyes.

He continues walking past the living room and down the hallway to the streaming room. He disappears into the room. Muffled laughter can be heard immediately upon his arrival.

Minutes pass with him in the room. Dream really starts to wonder if they are planning on attacking him.

Soon after, his phone buzzes as well. He picks it up immediately.

George: come in here

He sets his phone in his pocket, slightly confused. But nonetheless, he does what he was asked. He makes his way over to the room. As he gets closer, he realizes it's awfully quiet in there. He opens the door.

The light from the hallway lights up the dimly light room. It flashes across all their faces, illuminating their expressions. They all have a look filled with anticipation. George sits next to Sapnap, tucking his lips to hide his laughter.

"Uh, hi?"

"Hey, Dream," Sapnap quickly blurts out. They still stare at him.

Dream approaches them, pulling out a foldable chair from its spot leaning against the wall. His forehead pinches slightly due to his friend's lack of emotion or communication with him.

He opens the chair and sets it next to Drista. He takes a seat.

"Uh-" he continues again.

"Say hello to chat," George cuts him off.

"Hi, chat."

Sapnap passes the mouse over to Drista. She resumes her game, breaking random blocks. Dreams eyes land on the fork resting on the desk.