.12.

Part 12
________________

It's yes!

After that day.
Annika came to Bedi mansion in the morning. It was 7.30am.
She met Rano and Jay on entering and was informed that Rishi was still sleeping.
She straight went to his room. And saw him cutely sleeping with a pout and slight snore.

She smiled

She smiled.

A:Rishi. Rishi.. utiye.... aur ye room bhi deko kitna ghanda hai. Yuk. Rishi utiye.
R: ek mint Anika (he said being asleep)
She started cleaning the room and againg called out his name.
A:Rishi.😤
Rishi woke up with the jerk. And rubbed his eyes.
R:tum sach me ho..? Ek mint(he went to her and poked her shoulder with his index finger) arrey tum tho sach me ho.😍
A:hain..? Kitna sote ho ap. Chaliye fresh hojayiye. Waise kisine kaha tha mujhe ki "il pick you up haa..!" Aur kya tha.. haa! ''Undan-chu mat hojana" Aur yehan gadhe,ghode,Hati sab bej k so rahe hai😏(she said rolling her eyes)
R:oh god. Phail gaya.
A:ha..?
R:raita.😅🤣
A:😏ab chaliye jaldi fresh ho jajiye.
R:just 2 mints.

And with in no time he got freshed and was out he saw Annika cleaning his room. She was keeping his things in the cupboard when he held her wrist.
R:Annika tum ye biwio wali harkat kyu karai ho..? Mat karo.
A:ap ready hogaye..? Me breakfast le k ati hu. Yehi rehena.. aur tayyar hojayiye. Me abi ayi.
R:kya hai ye Annika..?
A:iski adat dal lijiye.
R:kya..?
A:abi ayi.

After breakfast Annika got up and cleaned the table.
R:Annika mujhe sach me yekin nai hiraha ki tum ho. Kyu ki me ne tume matlab is situation ko sapne me itni baar deka hai ki mujhe ye yekin hi nai horaha. Ab tho dar lag raha hai ki kahin me ab aank kholu aur ye sab sapna nikle.!
A:time kya hai..?
R:hein..?
A; Timee!
R: 8:15. Kyu...?
A:yehi dikane ki ye sapna nai hai.
R:matlab.?
A:sapne me humari aank kaam nai karti. Kyuki sapne hamre dimag chalata hai jab hum sote hai. Aur aank tab kaam karta hai jab hum all set hai. Matlab jab hum anpe pure sense me hote hai.

(A/N: and this is true. If you have a dream where you are scared or something when you want to come out of it think and try to fine a watch or wall clock there. When you can't read the time. Your mind will be calmed. And if you are more afraid in your dreams think that you are dying and dead. Because brain doesn't know what happens after death so you'll be out of that dream soon.

And sorry for this bak-bak)

After this Annika drove him to his office. And accompanied him in.
R: tum..?
A:me aj office nai jarahi. Took a break.
Rishi was finding it fishy but Annika staying by his side for the whole day what else would he ask for.!
Annika was in his cabin while he had went to attend a meeting in his meeting room. And when he came back he was angry and shouting at his manager.
R:apko ek baar me samj nai ata jab ye deal hume chahiye matlab chahiye. Ye hamare liye bohot zaroori thi.
Maneger(M): sir wo..
A:Rishi..? (Rishi huffed in anger) ap bolonge ki kya hua..?
M: sir..mam wo..
R:kyu ab bolo kya bologe.. jab kaam karna hai tab nai karenge aur ab... mujhe tho lagta hai ki tum logo k paas pehele se reasons ready hote hai... hai na..
M: sir..
R:just shut up and leave.
Manager and two others left behind him but rishi was still cursing them.
And now Annika was enough of listening his curses. She splashed a glass of water on his face.