23

Hey guys my lovlies. I seriously was not interested to end this book. At least not  this way but seeing the response "I'm hurt,I'm deeply hurt!" I never asked to you for votes. Non of my books have any targets. And more over I ask you guys weather to continue or no also. But...

Writing is my new found love. And I'm enjoying it. Though I'm not able to publish my books on regular basis but there is not a single day that I go without writing. Its has become my habit and I do it daily. Because I'm loving it. Ya I agree that updates were very slow and may be some of you lost interest in reading. But guys I could not help. I had my final exams back to back and the that too of two consecutive Semesters at a time.
Of course I'll not leave watty in any condition but ufff can't say. any way. This is the last chapter and trying to justify the whole story. And this will be lengthy as I don't want to continue (at least this book)

Sorry for the bak-bak but I guess it was needed.

It's lengthy..!
_________________________________________

Part 23
______________

At the end..!

Continued...!

R: ghanti..? Konsi ghanti..?

A: wo aap nai samjoge. Chodo.

R:tho samjou.

A:pehele me tho samj jaou..!

R: this was rude.(sad pout)

Soon they called that day. And Annika was handling rishi with much care and love. That love which she was not ready to accept. That love which was unaware of. That love which confused her.
She needed somebody for now to talk about this. Of course she can't discuss this with rishi itself.
Soon her phone ringed.
She was lying on bed on her side facing the ceiling with all these thoughts.
She saw if rishi was disturbed.  But due to the medication he was sleeping.
Soon she brought the volume down of her phone. And looked at time.

A: iss waqt...? (Soon she received) papa..? Kya hua..?

V: ye tho mujhe puchna hai. Ki hua kya hai. And why didn't you inform us.

A: (she pulled out from her duvet and tip toed to balcony silently) papa.. papa.. shh.

V:what sh..?

A: ap mujhe bolne doge..?

V: ok sorry. Batou abhi.

A: papa kuch nai hua hai. And waise apko pata kaise chala jab me ne apko nai bataya..?(being a bit spectical)

V:oh hello. Miss. CID I have friends in almost all the hospitals around. Wo Dr. Sha ne bataya. He said ki tum waha thi. So just asked and usne pata karke bataya. That's it.