.20.

Part 20
____________

Taking care!

Days passed and soon a month had gone too.
Now Annika was feeling good around Rishi.
Sharing her day, her thoughts her things. She was not hesitant to anything with him. But still not so open yet better.

Rishi woke up at mid night nearly at 2-2.30 Annika was sitting in the balcony.

R:ye Annika.. (he saw the time) is waqt..? Ye kar kya rahi hai..? (He walked upto her ) Annika (he called her softly so not to afraid her) kya kar rahi ho.. itni raat ko...?
A:wo bas aise hi neend nai arahi thi tho me bahar agayi.
R:kuch hua kya...all good..? (He asked taking seat beside her)
A:ap kyu utgaye.
R:meri ank khuli bas. Tho me ne dekha tum yehan booth banke baite ho..(soft laugh)kyu koi rishtedar ane wala hai kya..?
A:(chuckled) nai.
R:kya baath hai..? No utla jawab..?  Chalo chalo so jate hai. Utho(he held her hands make her get up)
A:ummm...rishi please na. Apko sona hai tho so jaou. Mujhe yehan rehena hai.
R:(he sat back beside her) kuch hua kya Annika. You can tell. Office me,ghar me ya kuch bhi ho. Just tell.
A:nai kuch nai hua.

She encircled her hands around his arms and laid her head on his shoulders, he smiled. He now was being used to this. She alway did this when she really needed somebody to listen or to talk. And he was glad that he was the only one who she does this. He patted her hands with the other hand. Kissed her hair.

A:Rishi sach batou ap. Kyu pyaar karte ho mujhse..? Jab ki me ne aisa kuch nai kiya. Na hi me apse pyaar karti hu, na hi apko wo mehesoos karwati hu. Par ap phir bhi mere sath hai. Infact jhel rahe hai..! (Rishi smiled, she looked up at him as he didn't answer) apko neend arahi hai kya..?
R:bilkul nai.(he smiled he now knew that he was right,  and now Annika needed him. He shifted more close to her for a sec but soon freed his hand from her hold got up) ek mint abhi aya.(he went in the room and was back with the duvet, he sat beside her putting his hand over her shoulder, covering with the duvet, she smiled soul fully and snuggled back into him) tho bata ta hu. Suno. And ek baat tho tumne sach kaha Annika. Me tume jhel ta hu(his laugh, annika's pout) you know why. Kyu tumse pyaar hai. And pyaar karne k liye reason nai chahiye Annika. Bas ho jata hai. Aur waise hi mujhe bhi hi gaya tumse. Ab tume reason chahiyr tho.. pehele jab tume mila tha I was seeing you cheap. To be honest. Like mamuli ladki hai. Mere paise pe apna pet bhar rahi hai. Agar koi shaadi nai karta tho iski tho wo kya bolti ho tum...(thinking) ha! Tai tai pis. And you know that. Lekin uske baad jab hum tumare papa ke hospital me mile the. Muh pe chamata pada mujhe Annika. I swear. Me lhud ki nazro me gir gaya. Tab me bohit guilty feel hua tha. I wanted to make it up to you. Tho me ne tumara picha kiya. And you don't know this.
A:kya..?(shocked) ye kab hua..?
R:(chuckle)bata ta hu. Tho me tumare piche pad gaya Annika. In short I was stalking you. And me tumari life ko jiya. Jaise tum apne office ko handle karti ho, the way to behave with everybody. Everybody tho baad me. Tum mere sath bhi waise hi thi. Me ne tume itna neeche dikaya. But still you maintained it. Ab aisa bhi nai hai tumne mujhe ulta sunaya nai. You did that too lekin apne wo khidkhithod tarike se. I liked that. And ye tumara independent attitude.  Muhhhaaa.
A:aur..?
R:aur bohot si cheeze hai Anika.
A:thank you rishi.. itna pyaar karne k liye.
R:me thank you nai kuch aur sunna chahata hu.
A:kya.?
R:three magical words..!
A:(thinking) I'm sorry..?(she pressed her lips to control her laugh,  they remembered how Annika demanded him to ask sorry so that she will agree to help him break his marriage)
R:Annika..!!
A:Rishi...!
R:waise why are you so low...? So tiered.. koi pahad uta ke rak diya kya..?
He was waiting for her answer. He waited for 2- 3 mints he saw she was asleep. He smiled and carried her to the room. Made her lay down. And slept beside her. Annika on the other hand was searching fir his warmth. He smiled at that and shifted close to her. He held her securely and wispered good night.
He saw the time it was 3.40am.