.17.

Part 17
_____________________

The first day! And next.

Annika and Rishi sleeping peacefully on their bed.
Rishi's right hand was on her waist while she slept on her back facing the ceiling. With her head resting on the fist of her left hand.(hope you got the position)

Like this and rishi was on her right

She was sleeping peacefully when her phone buzzed showing It was 6 in the morning and first day in in-laws.

She opend her eyes lazily adjusting to the light. She opened her eyes realising she was at different place. And she felt weight on her waist. She saw rishi sleeping and snoring cutely. And saw his right hand was on her waist securely holding her.
She quietly got up and moved his hand off her and sat on the bed coming off from the sheets keeping her legs down on the floor. She tied her hair in the bun and again looked at the time. It was 6.05am.

She turned to see him sleep.

"Ye mujhe ho kya gaya hai. Ate jate inhe ghurti reheti hu. Kitni chepdi hogayi hu. Chiii" She thought.

She walked in the bathroom finished her chors and walked out wearing out her pink floral designed saari. With minimal makeup and her hair left flow down free. She stood near the mirror and took the sindoor and applied it on her hairline eying Rishi through mirror. Without her knowledge she was smiling.

 Without her knowledge she was smiling

A:Rishi..  utiye.
Rishi rubbed his eyes and adjusted to light.
A:kya bat hai peheli bar me hi ut gaye. Wa.!
R:hm.. tumne hi bola tha tha adat dalne... tho aj se hi adat dal raha hu. (He said with his raspy voice, he got up and sat on the bed pulling his duvet around him)
A:hm. Ab kya phirse chaddar odh rahe ho ap. Utiye.!
R:ji.
Annika came to the side table to pick up her mobile while Rishi quickly shifted her side and held her wrist.
A:kya..?(hard tone)
R:yaar puri feeling ki wat laga di. Chala tha suba suba romance karne... aur ye hai ki..(he said murmuring these)
    Kuch nai(fake smile)

While Annika chuckled seeing him.
She cleared the bed and set it until he came. She took out his outfit and everything necessary.
He came out and saw.
R:Annika. Tum ye biwio wali harkat karte huye...like you know na ki me ne ye sapna bohot baar deka hai. Bas dar lagta hai ki kahi ye sapna hi ho aur ab meri aank khul jayega and sab kuch..
A:shh. Ye hakikat hai. Me ne kaha na adat dal lo.
R:baat adat ki nai hai Annika. Darta hu tume khone se.
A:(pause) Itna pyaar karte ho mujhse..?
Rishi smiled at her question.
A:kyu..?
R:tum mere dar ko nai samjogi Annika...jab tume kisi se pyaar hojayega tab pata chalega.
A:kisi se matlab.
R:jisse bhi tume pyaar ho.
A:matlab ap nai chate ki me apse pyaar karu..?
R:(chuckle) tum kehena kya chati ho..?
A:matlab. Ap bolrahe ho ki jab mujhe kisi se pyar hoga.. matlab muje laga ap bolenge ki me apse pyaar karu.. lekin ap tho. Agar mujhe kisi aur se pyaar hua tho..? Tho kya ap mujhe unke sath bej denge..?
R:ha. Jab bhi pyaar hojayega tho bata dena. Me khud tume us lucky insaan ke paas chod k aaunga.(he said casually)