. 21.

Hey guys sorry for making you guys wait for such a long time. Me ne bkhit try kiya par I could not concentrate on both. Waise bhi me koi topper nai hu, I study the day before exam. So needed to study more. Tho I couldn't.  Sorry maaf kardena. And thank you for having so much of patience.  Hope you guys are still interested in the story!

Part 21
__________

Taking care (2)

Annika slept well and when she woke up it was afternoon. She came downstairs.  She walked into the kitchen saw Rishi cooking something.
A:Rishi..?(she called out softly)
He turned back to see her.
R:Annika..  ut gayi..? Ab teek ho na...?
A:hmm.  Ap kya karrahe ho..?
R:tumara favt. Aloo puri. Khaougi na.
A:wow.. of course khaungi.(she came and stood beside him,and inhaled the smell)  achi khushboo hai.
Rishi smiled at her antics.
R:ha tumare liye hi bana hai.(he chuckled)
A:rishii... ap na..
R:hm tum yehan baito, jab thak ye hi na jaye. Hmmm?!(he indicated her to sit on the kitchen slab, and she did the same, she waited for some time. And ta-da! Her favt aloo puri was in front of her.
R:ye lo...
A:thank you so much. 😋ab ye khaoungi.
R:hmm. And tum teek hi na.!
A:ha ha bohit teekhubilkul...(she spoke with food her mouth and she started coughing. Rishi tensed and rubbed her back and made her drink water)
R:tum bhi na Annika...
Soon Annika finished her aloo puri.
Rishi came in front of her and wiped her mouth, her lower lip with his thumb. While Annika was looking deeply in his eyes. And involuntarily her hands reached his neck.
R:Annika...? Chalo utro!
Anika came in to reality.
A:sorry(she looked down) aap ne nai khaya..?
R:khalunga.(sweet smile)
A:Rishi me thak gayi.
R:tho rest...
Annika didn't let him complete
A:eahi tho me bolrahi hu. Rest kar karke thak gayi. 😕
R:ok tho kya kare..?
A;kuch bhi. Um.. movie ya board games kuch khele..?😍
Seeing her excited he could not refuse.
R:teek hai. Board game kelte hai. Ludo..?
A:umm nai. Do hi hai utna maza nai ayega. Movie hi dekte hai.
R:ok. Me abhi aya... (he left saying this,soon he left his mobile pinged with notification, Annika looked at his screen not intentionally but couldn't resist herself,  she saw it was her pic as his wallpaper.  A candid one.)

Soon rishi came back and Annika placed his phone back on the bed

R:lya deke..? Titanic..?
A:dubti hui naav ko kyu deke..? Nai ye nai.. dusra..
R:ummm
A:zaroori hai English filme deke. Koi hamara wal dekte hai na desi wala...
R:teek hai.
Finally the selected kuch kuch hota hai.
Rishi sat beside her, putting his hands around her shoulder.  She looked at him and then on the screen.
They continued watching and as the movie came to an end Annika had fell asleep. As rishi didn't feel any movement he saw her sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. He smiled. And made her lye on the bed comfortably.
The day passed with rishi taking care of her.
At night Annika woke up and saw rishi sleeping beside her. She remembered she slept while watching movie. She saw the time it was 7.30pm.
She woke up and got freshed.
She came down and started preparing for the dinner. Soon the door bell rang and Rano and Jay were back home.
Ra: kaise hi puttar..
A:teek hu mummy ji.
J:ji teek hai.. phir. Aur wo ki karra hai.
A:wo so rahe hai.
J:hein..? Le das. Bachi bimar hai. Aur wo.. oye rishi..rishiii
A:nai papaji wo abhi soye hai.
Ra:hamesha rishi ke piche pade rehete ho. Chalo.
Annika went to room and saw him still asleep.
She went near him and sat next.
A:Rishi..  rishi. Utiye. Dinner ka time hogaya hai.
R:umm thodi der aur Annika.(He suddenly came over her hugging her waist while sleeping, Annika had this new feeling.)
A:Rishi..  rishi hatiye. Please.
R:kya hai Annika.. (he opend his eyes to see her so close and he was on her lap)
R:sorry. Me me.. abhi aya.