.22.

Part 22
__________

Accident

As days passed Rishika would hang out and squeeze some time to be together.
And still Annika was not sure about was she not accepting the fact that she loves... ok ok at least likes rishi. And Rishi was still in the fear what if she really fall in love with the other person. Will he keep his promise..? Will he let her go..? What happens I this really happens.  All the while  he was thinking this he was driving and soon the car hits a bumper and his head was hit to the staring.
He was not much hurt but still he was bleeding.
The people there took him to the near by hospital and the hospital people called his family. His Wife.

Annika was packing the stuff to return back to home. She received the call from an unknown number.
A:yeah..!
Poc: hello..! Is this Annika trivedi bedi..?
A:ya..
Poc: mam rishi singh bedi is hospitalised as he met with an accident.  A:what...? (Shock visible in her voice) kaha..? Kab..?
Poc: mam city hospital. 3 phase. Malabar Hills.
A:ya ya coming.(she wiped her unshed tears and ran to the hospital)

Hospital.
She saw rishi was semi sitting on the bed. Talking on phone. She entered the ward after enquiring for him. She took slow steps.

R:arrey Annika..
A:Rishi...(she did the unbelievable, she just ran into his arms) apko kuch hua tho nai na..? Ap teek ho..?(she broke the hug and checked his face out to check weather he was hurt or not)
R:Annika me teek hu. Choti si chot hai. Bada nai hai.
A:ap.. ap teek hai na..(she cupped his face with her right hand, he held her wrist with his left hand and nodded yes)
R:ab teek hu.(He slightly pulled her. Feeling the pull she moved towards him and hugged him)
R:shhh.. me teek hu bacha...! Kuch nai hua.
A:hmm
she nodded being on his shoulder, soon the nurse came disturbing their moment. She gave the discharge letter and Rishi was discharged soon.
As soon as they reached home. Rishi was bombarded with the questions.
Annika handled it saying he needs rest right now.

They freshned up, had their dinner.

After they came to their room. Annika sat facing him on the bed. To change his dressing on his head.
They both were totally into the moment and none wanted to break thier eye lock. Soon Annika went into her zone of thinking.

"Agar sachme  rishi ko kuch ho jata tho..? Me tho marhi jaati. Pata nai kyu(she heard a bell ringing sound) ye kya tha...(she looked around searching for the sound)"

R:kya hua Annika..?
A:ghanti baji(being lost)
R:hein..? Kya..?
A:pata nai.

Hey guys next part will the last chap of this book. To be honest I'm not getting good reviews and good responses for this book. I never asked you to vote or comment but still I'm feeling its being dragged simply. Actually I had thought of this book will be a short book of 10parts but due to the want I extended it. But now I'm feeling its going like a daily soap. And I'm out of ideas too.

The reason may be people are not able to connect with Annika and Rishi. I feel so.!
So thank you for this much of support.

Love
- Author ❤