Underground

The three Musketeers has left Nines cabin and now are heading to zone 2! Wherever zone 2 is.. "Um Ruby?" Gelatin asked Ruby. "Myeah?" Ruby asked looking away from her map. "How do we know we're going the right way? Like for all we know we probably been walking farther away from the 'zone 2'" Gelatin asked air quoting the last part. "Well I like to think we're the main characters of this journey!" Ruby said randomly while looking back at her map. Leafy then looked at Ruby. "What" Leafy asked. "Um yeah cool but like, what does that have to do with whatever I just asked?" Gelatin asked Ruby while fraying his arms in the air. "Well, the main character or characters always find their way in the end and besides its not that hard to see some object wandering around other then us. Ruby told Gelatin." Uh huh.." Gelatin answered looking away." I'm not sure it's going to be that eas-" Ruby then interrupted Leafys sentence by pulling her away from a hole she almost stepped into. "WO-Oh um thanks Ruby!" Leafy thanked Ruby. "No prob!" Ruby answered. They all looked at the hole. Its a trap door! Does it lead somewhere?.. "Is this zone 2?" Gelatin asked with excitement in his voice while looking down the mysterious hole. "No, I don't think so. It says 'Zone' Not 'Hole'" Leafy said while while pointing at Ruby's map. "I don't CAREEEE" Gelatin yelled still with excitement in his voice while jumping down the hole. "WAIT-GELATIN COME BA-""what should we do now?" Ruby asked Leafy." Well.. I guess we don't really have a choice" Leafy answered. Ruby then jumped down the hole. "I'm not responsible for anything that bad happens!!" Leafy yelled into the hole. "Ouch" Ruby yelled. "Your lucky I was still here" Gelatin said while putting Ruby down. "You were gonna shatter haha" Gelatin mockingly said. "Grrrrr" Ruby growled. "Hey guys, there's a ladder here" Leafy said while climbing down a ladder. "Yup, thanks that helped alot" Gelatin said sarcasticly. "YOUR JUST HUNGRY" Leafy yelled. "SHUT UP anyways, look how big this place is" Ruby said trying to demonstrate how big it is with her hands. "Oh wow cool, anyways lets go back up now" Leafy said climbing the ladder back up. "Seriously Leafy?" Gelatin asked-yelled. "YES SERIOUSLY This place is probably dangerous and besides this is probably isn't the zone and we're just wasting our time!" Leafy yelled. "Uh HuH" Gelatin replied sarcasticly. "You guys seriously need to eat something". Ruby said while walking away from the two. Ruby walked not that far from Leafy and Gelatin. "Wow! It's so huge!" Ruby said to herself. "I wonder what they used this for" Ruby mumbled to herself while picking up an empty potion bottle and looking at it. "Yes sir!" Ruby heard a voice in the distance. "W-wait?! There's someone else here?!" Ruby asked herself. "Ok Sir!" Ruby heard the voice again. Ruby  headed to wherever the voice came from. Ruby peeked around a wall and saw an object talking to something on the table. "Yes, yes, I have the trap st up for them" The object said to a thing with an antenna on it. (Radio :0) "Haha, excellent! The Three Musketeers will be stopped and I will get a raise back to my position of.. Um king haha!" a voice came from the thing with the atena! (I can't spell lol) 'W-wait three Musketeers?! Isn't that us?!' Ruby asked herself. "Oh I just got a signal! Their in here right now!" The object said. Ruby eyes widen. 'Ohno' Ruby thought. "Ok then! Tell me how it goes!" the voice told the object. "OK sir! Bye sir.." The object clicked a button on the um thing. "one musketter down.." The object randomly said. The object looked at Ruby with a grin. "Two more to go" 'Ohno..'