Two birds with one stone.. ??

The three musketeers jump up from the ground, expressions semi- mixed with anger, embarrassment and hunger... Hangry? (I miswrote it as hanger- is still very f ing funny tho lmao) Book walks towards them, clutching on her book- doing some evil villain chuckle underneath her breath.

Needle just stands behind her to watch, she knows she's gotta do something to help- but she's quite interested to see how this'll go without her help. "The poor musketeers, your name really fits you huh? You're just like helpless little mouse's" she mocks, walking towards them. Without their swords, their forced to use their fists. And amazingly enough, none of them took weaponless attack lessons.

Leafy eyes the book Book holds, as the other two stares at the owner. "Well then Needle, they're here. This is what you came for right?" Book asks, staring at the tall needle a few feet away from her. "Ouh- yeah, I'd haha.. I'd prefer them to be.. not awake?" Needle says, with a petty little smile on her face. Book scoffs at this, "whatever" Book mumbles as she pulls out her book and a quill that she was going to use earlier.

"It's that book. That book has something related to her power.." Leafy mumbles to herself, before running towards Book and trying to snatch the book away from her arms. "-Hey! What do you think you're doing??!" Book yells, dodging Leafy's attempts before kicking her away. Due to being a leaf, she doesn't fall too far. "It's the book! Get that book away from her!" Leafy repeats to her dumb companions, who now just understood what they had to do.

Mission: get the book away from the large version of it haha Book.

Ruby and Gelatin sprints towards Book, both coming from opposite ends hoping to be able to snatch it away. Book kicks Ruby away before turning around and doing the same to Gelatin, she's quite fast- Holding her book and the quill in opposite arms, she yells at Needle to cover her while she writes something on the pages.

Needles agrees, as she rushes towards the middle. Leafy runs back, still targeting the book rather than Needle. Needle tries attacking her, but alas Leafy dodges. The two musketeers, once again, runs up from opposite corners and covers for their leaf friend. Needle, being forced to attack the other two, gives Leafy an opening.

Book jots down something quickly on the books page, which flings Leafy away into a tree with high force. A similar spark comes out the book, which Leafy notices. Book (the alive one) looks surprisingly thinner, as in pages. A book has a solid amount of pages, and she seems to have less than that. Leafy watches as Book jots down something again, which flings both Gelatin and Ruby into the air. Another page shrivels up from Book! Book has a limit! Leafy has no time to count how many pages Book has left as she's smacked in the face by Ruby. She seemed okay, thank goodness.

Gelatin, who got lucky and was flinged above Book and Needle, tries positioning himself in a way that he can fall on top of Book- and Needle who notices this, jumps (high, thanks to her wings and some other power she got from them) and power kicks him into another set of trees. "Ruby, new plan" Leafy whispers to Ruby as she stands up. "She can only write a certain amount of stuff on that book.. target her more in a way that she'll have to use the book for help! I'll target the idiot with wings" Ruby nods at this, as they part ways- Ruby targets Book as she promised, and gets multi flinged by her.

While Leafy, repeats what she told Ruby to Gelatin who's trying to find anything that could be used as a weapon. "Let's try throwing rocks at them" Gelatin says, holding up a pile of rocks. Don't underestimate the size of the rocks though, Gelatins hands are quite big. Making the rocks.. quite big. "This could be used as distraction.." Leafy says, as Ruby gets flinged in the air for the 10th time.

"Shoot- Needle, I'm almost out of pages, why don't you help??" Book whispers at Needle, who was busy staring at the two musketeers who are seemingly standing underneath a tree. "I am helping! Well.. I'm trying at least-"Then try BETTER!"

A rock hits Needles head, then again, then again. That was Leafy. "Hey- quit it!" Needle yells, dodging another rock. Gelatin sprints up behind her and jumps on top of her, forcing her to the ground. "WHAT THE-" Gelatin presses on her wings, making it impossible for her to fly. Her kicks are insanely strong, so he made sure to dodge them.

"Hey- what-?" Book gets hit by yet another rock, quite a big one- which makes her stumble, getting her off balance. Ruby grabs the book from her hands and runs towards her leaf friend. Gelatin holds her down with his leg, "STOP- NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Ruby stares at the book, which seemed to have a red sticker on it. Matching the one on Needles. Book didn't have a sticker on her, this must be it. Ruby puts her fingers on it, and quickly peels it off as Book continuously yells at this. She stops, and looses her strength, head (?) Falling to the ground. She stays silently, no peep from her. "Holy cow, you killed her" Needle mumbles, as she power kicks Gelatin off her- forcing him into another tree's bark.

Instead of attacking, she power jumps into the air and flies off- teleporting away mid air.

.....They won! Once again!

Book stays unconscious for a while, before waking up. "What the.. what.. happened?" Book mumbles, as she gets up from the dirt ground, holding her head. "If we're using Remote girl as an example, she shouldn't be able to remember anything.." Gelatin tells the other two, as they stare at Book.

"What.. who? You three..?" Book mumbles, her head hurting as she gets up. "Yup, bestie can't remember" Ruby says, "remember what?" The three musketeers stares at eachother for a while. "Remember-" You fainted after going to get us our apple pies!" Gelatin exclaims, cutting off Leafy. "What-"YES- THE APPLE PIES!" Ruby cuts off Leafy.

"You guys still-" AND. AND YOU STOLE ALL OUR MONEY" Gelatin yells, crossing his arms, Ruby following. Leafy, who had just remembered about her money, crosses her arms too. Despite Gelatin being actually correct, he didn't know this, and just saw the small coin bag on Books satchel and wanted it. "What..? I did? Why did I do that?"

Book mumbles as she gets up, dusts herself off, and pulls out the coin bag out of her satchel. She opens it, revealing a lot of coins, more than she could remember having. "Oh god that is a lot.., sorry guys? Um.. I owed y'all an apple pie, right?" Book asks, with a sympathetic smile on her face. "Three.. actually" Leafy butts in.

.
..
....
........
..............

"I'm so full.. I'm so happy.."
Gelatin cries to himself, finally he's not hungry anymore. He can now die in peace. "And that Book person was really nice without that book and red sticker problem thing" Ruby says, "she even gave us two more extra pies.. which we could've saved if SOMEONE didn't gobble them all down in like.. 8 seconds!" Ruby yells, staring at a certain green gelatin who sticks his tongue out playfully.

"And my money's back" is all Leafy says, as she hugs her coin bag full of money once again. "This is great, we're heading to the next kingdom so we should have enough to buy back most of our stuff lost!" Leafy continues, as she pulls out her map. "Does that mean.. shopping break??" Ruby asks, with somewhat stars in her eyes. "Yes Ruby, that does mean shopping.." Ruby yells happily, as Gelatin frowns at this. He'd rather take a nap knowing well that Ruby will force them to stay with her for about- 5 hours there.

"Shopping also counts as food finding by the way.." Leafy says, getting a happy yelling Gelatin out of it.