Bamboozled

Book leads the three musketeers into the forest, it was a pretty deep forest. Gelatin was excited to do whatever he had to do so he can finally eat after- like a day, Leafy was still upset over her coins, and Ruby.. was just being Ruby. Book pulls out a purple book and writes a bit on it, 'it might be a diary or something..' Leafy thinks to herself, as she continues being depressed.

They wander into an apple farm, all the trees had fully grown apples on them. There were a lot of apples, and at the bottom of each tree is a basket. Book looks at the three musketeers, "alright, we're here!" Book says- turning around to face the musketeers. "What do we have to do?" Gelatin asks, unable to stand still. "What I need you to do, is to collect all those apples from the trees and put them into those baskets!" Book tells the musketeers, pointing at the baskets under the trees. "But.. Gelatin.." Leafy whispers to him, Gelatin hums in reply. "Why don't we just.. eat the apples and run away??" Leafy asks, they could just eat the apples and leave without doing any work.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Leafy, oh Leafy" Gelatin mumbles, "that's just stealing" Gelatin answers, for once- Gelatin actually said something that made sense. "And I want apple pie, so we do work whether you like it or not!" Gelatin says, Leafy sighs at this. "EHEm" Ruby coughs, catching the two green musketeers attention. "Am I the only one who's gonna do the work- or are y'all going to help me????" Ruby asks, upset. She had already picked all the apples of one of the trees. "She did that pretty fast.. but foods on the line, so that makes sense" Leafy mutters, Gelatin runs up to Ruby. "I'm working, I'm working!!" Leafy sighs, she gets to work.

After an exhausting three hours, all the baskets are filled to the brim of juicy red apples. Gelatin wipes sweat from his non existent forehead, "we're done miss! Where do we put all these baskets?" Ruby asks the book, who has gotten the time to find a chair to sit on. "Oh um-" she gets up. She walks to an area, "just put all the baskets here!" The three musketeers nod in agreement and got to work. It didn't take long, but now all the baskets are in the middle of the apple farm.

"Now what?" Gelatin asks, glancing at the apple pie on the table close by just WAITING to be eaten. "Now.. stand over here" Book says, pointing to a red X on the floor. The three musketeers- all hungry, walk onto the red X without thinking. A net swipes all of them up, hovering them far above the ground. "WHAT THE- WHAT IS THIS??" Leafy yells, in shock. The three musketeers try to escape the net, but to no avail. Book laughs at the sight of the confused musketeers. "I thought you guys would be harder to trick- HAHAHHA WHAT LOSERS!" She laughs more.

"Guys- we just got bamboozled!" Ruby yells, "you think??" Leafy asks, sarcastically. Gelatin was upset, "DO I NOT GET THE PIE THEN??" Gelatin yells at the book, mad. "Nah, not now at least!" "I don't get it- Why did you make us collect all of those apples for if all we had to do was stand on the red X to get captured?" Leafy asked, confused. Book had a sly smirk on her face, "I just wanted you three to do my chores, this isn't even my apple farm- I just rented it" Book says. "I can't believe this!" Gelatin says, mad. He crosses his arms as he leans back to the net. "Not only did I do hard labour for three hours in the heat of July- but I also don't end up getting my food! What a waste!"

Ruby looks closer at the book, "Wait guys- why didn't I notice this before, Book- she has a red sticker on her cover!" Ruby says, pointing at Book. On the top left corner of her cover, a red sticker is sticked on. Similar to the ones on Lightning and Remote. Leafy and Gelatin was dumbfounded at this discovery. "OH WHAT THE-" Book laughs, "YOU JUST NOTICED?? YOU GUYS REALLY ARE IDIOTS!" She laughs, she struggles to breath.

"Just wait till I tell my boss about this- I will be getting a raise!" Book says, happy. "Well- once I get payed of course.. haha" Book walks away, leaving the three musketeers in the net. "HEY GET BACK HERE!" Leafy yells, the book glances behind as she walked and pointed a certain finger at Leafy. She walked out of sight, "GASP SHE DID NOT" Gelatin gasps, covering his mouth. "OH NO SHE DIDN'T" Ruby gasps as well. "I'm going to punch her once she comes back" Leafy mutters gripping onto the net.

And that's where we leave our heroes, trapped in a big net, tricked by a smart book. Will they escape? Or will they be taken to the leader of the villains? We will find out soon..

"No, I do not sign autographs"
"What is an autograph-"
"Shut up Needle, get back to work"
The long metal needle sighs and teleports away with a tablet of some sort. The number pays attention to his high tech communicator.. or what some objects call.. a phone. "Anyways, no I don't sign autographs, who is this?" He asks. "I never said I wanted an autograph- anyways, it's Book- a minion" "oh" the number replies. "Then, what do you want?" He asks, confused. "I caught them" "the rats in my basement??" The number asks happily, "WHAT EW NO- The musketeers, boss! But I guess you could still call them rats"