Sword searching

Leafy, Ruby and Gelatin. The three musketeers, the hope of the kingdom, to save the two kings from the evil corrupted king of the Kingdom Of Black.. are swordless.

They wonder to this 'Zone 3' as its called. Leafy keeps her eyes on the map, trying to map out how she'd save the two kings. Gelatin is hungry, he hasn't eaten in a day. And Ruby..is just being Ruby. "Guys.." Gelatin mutters, Leafy and Ruby look over to the gelatin. "I'm..I'm hungry" Leafy sighs, of course he was. "Suck it up, we're almost at this zone 3.. I'll buy you something there" she says..well, she HOPES theres a shop there. "But like- I'm hungry..now, are NONE of you two hungry??" He asks.

"No" "kinda??" They both answer, Gelatin audibly gasps. "You guys are crazy.." "we aren't Gelatin, we just aren't as overdramatic as you" Ruby teases. "I am NOT overdramatic!- in fact, you're more dramatic than me!" He yells, Ruby stared at Gelatin. "You tripped over a rock earlier and acted like you were about to die!" Ruby looked offended."Well-.. WELL it hurt okay??" She says, Leafy was annoyed. All they did was fight, it's annoying.. "okay- guys stop fighting! We'll find something to eat!" Leafy yells, stopping the argument between the other two. "Really??" Gelatin asks, happy. "We'll find something to eat..at Zone 3" Gelatin smile is wiped of his face, "fine whatever.."

"We're almost there anyway" Leafy reasures the two hangry musketeers. And as Leafy finished her sentence, she hears a female voice.
"Selling homemade apple pie! 2 coins a pie!"

"Apple pie?.." Gelatin repeats, clearly shaking. Leafy sighs, "use your coins tho-"YEAHHHH" Gelatin runs up to the stand, Ruby and Leafy follow behind him. A book, one half blue another half green stands behind a table which has tons of apple pies on it. "Oh, hello costumer! Would you want a apple pie?" The book asks. "yeah! One please!" Gelatin orders, finding his bag of coins. "I want one too" Ruby tells Gelatin, "ok- use your own coins tho" "but I'm coinless" Ruby whispers to him, she pulls out her little bag- completely empty.

"Oh what the- I'm not paying for you!" Gelatin whisper shouts, "pleaseee- I'm hungry" Ruby whispers. They whisper argue for a bit, not knowing they weren't at all whispering. Leafy face palms, "okay! Fine I'll pay for you!" Gelatin says, Ruby celebrates. "Actually- two pies" Gelatin orders back to the Book,  eyeing Ruby. "Alright!" Two apple pies are placed on the table, it's been a while since Gelatin and Ruby had seen food (it's just been a day) Gelatin pulls out his small coin bag, it felt quite lighter then usual..

"Here! Thank you so much!" Gelatin says as he reaches into his coin bag, .... Nothing. Gelatin akwardly laughs, as he continues searching with his hands. He finally looks in the bag, his finger is shown from a hole from the bag. The bag was empty. Gelatin stares in horror at the sight, he shares glances with Ruby, then he looks at the apple pies then back to the book. "Um.." Leafy notices what had happened, and tried to hide her giggles.

"It seems you have a hole in your coin bag" Book observes, Gelatin sweats. "Uhh..yeahh" he answers. "Are you still going to pay tho?" She asks, Gelatin stares akwardly, his eyes goes to Leafy.  Book pulls up a dark purple book and writes something on it, Leafy giggles a little. "You guys are hopeless" she says as she walks to the two. "Fine, I'll pay- because you'd definitely won't shut up if I didnt" Leafy says as she looks for her coin bag. The two musketeers celebrate.

"Yayyy! Thank you Leafy!!" Ruby says, trying to hug Leafy. Leafy dodges, "yeah yeah- just dont hug me" after a few more seconds, Leafy doesnt bring out her coin bag. Book stares in amusement, "my um..my coin bag-" Leafy whispers akwardly. "What?" Book asks, "my..my coin bag" "is it empty too?" Gelatin asks her, Leafy falls to the ground- dramatically.

"It's missing"

"NOOOOOOOOO"Gelatin yells, as he falls to the ground as well

"NOOOOOOOOO"
Gelatin yells, as he falls to the ground as well. "My bagggg- where it'd goooo" Leafy silently cries, as she hits the ground a few times. Book stares, more concerned now. "Please miss- please give those apple pies to us please" Ruby pleads as the other musketeers cry over food and money.

"We're on a special mission to save the two kings of the Kingdom of BFB- and it'd be hard to do so if we're on a empty stomach!" Ruby continues, Gelatin nods as Leafy still cries on the ground about her money. Book shakes her head, trying to hide her laugh. "Sorry guys, I need the money-"PLEASE" Gelatin cries. "WE'LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING"

"of course" Book mumbles to herself, with a smile on her face. "Well, I do have SOME stuff to be done.." she says, the two musketeers faces light up, as the other one still cries on the floor. "If you want! You can help me and I'd give these apple pies for free" she says, Gelatin jumps up in excitement. "Yes! We'll take your offer!" Gelatin says, "okay now, follow me" she says as she points into a forest. "Yuh Yuh! Let's go!!" Gelatin runs up to Book. "Let's go Leafy" Ruby says, "my..money..I was almost rich.." Leafy mumbles, "let's go" Ruby drags Leafy, she  follows the other two into the forest.