A Little Help

Nine helped the Three Musketeers with both food and information.
"I LOVE Pizza" Gelatin said while eating More than 10 pieces of pizzas.
Leafy and Ruby were scared..

"Well what were you doing selling pizzas along the road?" Leafy asked to try to forget about Gelatins weird pizza eating habits. "Well I had to get a job because It was my turn this month to pay the Bills and there was no jobs which were opened at that time.. So Here I am making pizzas that nobody buys" Nine said.
"But what about you guys?"
"Huh?" Both Leafy and Ruby answered since the OTHER Musketeer is busy eating Pizzas.
"what were you guys doing here?"
Nine asked to the Three Musketeers
"Aren't you supposed to be at the BFB Kingdom?"
"Well..." Ruby went and told the WHOLE story too Nine.
Nine was in a state of shock and not shocked at the same time.
"That ain't quite shocking" Nine said
"Both Four and THE Announcer were Rivals from Start." Nine told the two Musketeers who Cared. "Really?"
Leafy asked in confusion since that she didn't know anything about both King Four and The Announcers relationship."Yeah! Four and Announcer had a bad history together. Maybe because Announcer was old and retired of being king and Four came to rule it? WITH X OF Course." Nine said. That could be the reason why Announcer Kidnapped both King Four and King X..

"Ohhhhhhh I'm full.." Gelatin finally said. While the the TWO Musketeers and Nine were having a conversation He (Gelatin) had ate 20 Pizzas!!

"Hmmmmm it's getting dark.. I KNOW why don't you stay at my cabin for the night?" Nine asked it was true that it was getting dark and the three Musketeers really couldn't see in the dark so they took the invitation.