Robo-combat

CLANG CLANG CLANG
Goes the sounds of metal as three gigantic metal spiders chase after Gelatin. Not even a minute after the spiders cornered him, Gelatin tried to defend himself with his wooden sword. It was unsuccessful when his sword broke after just using it once! To defend!

"Wheres that..cage?" He mumbles, looking for the medieval elevator. He ran a bit too far and now is lost, he is starting to get tired of running and those sounds are really getting annoying. Gelatin glances back, the spiders continue to chase him, not even seeming to have lost a bit of energy! These spiders seem to not do any damage as long as Gelatin stays far away from their reach. He saw a few crates, they seemed to be empty, maybe..

Gelatin ran straight to the crates. "HAHA! HAVE..THIS!" Gelatin laughs, grabbing a crate. Surprisingly not as heavy as he thought, he threw it at the spiders. The one who seemed to not be missing anything, dodges but the one missing an eye got hit. It stumbles and falls on the other two spiders. Gelatin snickers at the sight, he notices a pipe in the crate. Perfect! An actual weapon!

He picked it up and ran up to the spiders who all seemed to be confused and unable to get up, thanks to the many legs they have. "Bon Voyage!" Gelatin hits them with the pipe. Wire's and sparks and bits of them fly everywhere, as Gelatin stood- astonished by the sight. Does spiders really have all those in them? 'These aren't spiders..aren't they?' He thinks, as he notices a bit of glass that came from one of the eyes of the spiders. 'Oh! Ruby! Ehhh, forget it! Theres foes here! I gotta warn Leafy!" He says, running to search for the medieval elevator.

The black remote watched and directed the robots as they fought with the other two musketeers. One had a sword while other had laser eyes, paired with a defenceless ruby and a half burned leaf with a wooden sword.. it was unmatched. Leafy uses her wooden sword as a sheild against the one with lasers, the wooden sword us then burnt to a crisp. "Oh gosh.." Leafy mumbles, as she looks at what was left of her sword.

Ruby tries punching the one with sword, hoping it'd drop it. It seems to have a strong grip to the sword however, as it dodges her attacks. It slashes, Ruby barely dodging it. "Rubb! My swords gone!" Leafy mumbles, "what are we going to do?.." "STOP!"

The remote orders, on command the robots both stop what their doing and stands still. Startling Leafy and Ruby, the look at the Remote. She stands on top a few crates, seemingly trying to be taller then the other two. "You two seem to be weaponless" The remote laughs roboticly, annoying the two musketeers. "Look, let's have a deal" she says after laughing for a while. "I don't make these two kill you, and you two.. (especially the third one that I still can't find) stop trying to save the two kings!" She says, startling the two musketeers. This must be why she was trying to get them!

"Of course not! We have to save the king's! It's our duty!" Leafy disagrees, Ruby nods. "your.. Duty?" Remote asks, trying to hold down her laugh. "What kings give their knights..wooden swords??!" She laughs again, very loudly and very roboticly. The two musketeers frown. "We are not knights.." Ruby says

"We are the musketeers! The THREE musketeers!" She says, putting up her right hand- forgetting she no longer has her sword. Leafy nods as well, Remote stares for a bit.
"HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA-" Remote laughs, finding their seriousness to be HILARIOUS. "What?" Ruby asks, "maybe it's because you don't have a sword.." Leafy mumbles, oblivious. "YOU IDIOTS, WHAT TYPE OF MUSKETEERS-" She continues laughing. "Oh you're right, I don't have my sword anymore.." Ruby answers, ignoring Remote. "SUCH STUPIDITY! YOU'RE KINGS ARE SO STUPID FOR CHOOSING YOU THREE AS MUSKETEERS!" She laughs, Ruby and Leafy frown.

"YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE GOOD SWORDS!"
"YOU'RE NOT MUSKETEERS! YOU'RE-"
Remote didn't get to finish her sentence, instead it ended with a CLANG.
Both robots eyes turn grey, as they also fall to the ground. Leafy and Ruby looked at the robots in shock, they look at the object behind Remote..

The Three Musketeers [BFB AU]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें