𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘱𝘵.2

♥ ♥ ♥

We managed to outrun the cops behind us so we hid at the Chateau. We were sure they'd recognized at least a couple of us so the Chateau probably wasn't the best idea but we had nowhere else to go.

We collapsed on the couch gasping for air from the run. John B and Kie went into the kitchen and brought us a couple of beers. We gladly took them and chugged them down in one sip. We were gonna regret this later but whatevs.

"Next time I see him--" JJ started, leaning forward on his knees. We all knew what he was talking about- who he was talking about and suddenly a disgusting taste filled my mouth as I felt Rafe's lips on mine again. I gently took JJ's hand in mine and forced him to look at me.

"I'm alright, bubba"

"It could've been worse"

"It could've been JJ.. could've. Let's just be grateful it wasn't" I told him, squeezing his hand.

"We could go to the police.." Kie suggested. Pope shrugged furiously.

"And tell them what? They're not gonna listen to us"

He had a really good point. We all knew how police officers worked around the Cut and let's just say it was never in the Pogues' favor.

"He was about to rape you, y/n.. I mean that's messed up, even for them! We could tell them that-"

"Kie." I interrupted her firmly, holding eye contact. "Let it go, okay? I'm fine, we're all fine. Nothing happened. Do not get me wrong, I want them to pay just as much as you but-- Pope's got a point here"

"Thank you" he said, slapping his palm on the couch.

She looked at me for a couple of seconds more but then leaned back in her chair, letting the idea of going to the cops go. I took a sigh of relief and leaned back on the couch. JJ did too and rested his head on my shoulder as I was circling invisible patterns on his palms. I used to do that to calm him down.

"Maybe we should give you guys some privacy-- we'll be at the Wreck if you need us" John B said, motioning towards me and the blonde. I smiled at him thankfully and the second after they were out of the house.

"Are you really alright?" JJ asked suddenly, not looking up at me. I intertwined our fingers and kissed his hand. "Yes, really"

"Good"

"Are you?" I asked, remembering all the punches JJ had taken from Kelce and Rafe. He sat up, growling in pain. "That's a pretty bad answer" I joked, sitting up straight so that I could face him.

"Lift your shirt up" I instructed him as I took the first kit aid from under the couch. We kept one everywhere in the house. For emergencies.

He smirked at my command and I just rolled my eyes playfully. Eventually he did as I asked but my smile fell as soon as I saw all the bruises on his chest.

"Holy-"

"Yeah" JJ agreed, taking his shirt off completely.

I wet a cotton wool with some rubbing alcohol from the kit and started curing his bruises. He fliched a couple of times and my heart broke every time. I hated seeing him in pain.

After a while I was done. "All done"

"Thank you"

I smiled at him and got closer to his face. He was surprised but didn't back up.

"Don't even mention it" I whispered on his lips. I felt irregular breaths coming from him and I smirked as I realized he was waiting for something. He was impatient.

"Wha-"

And then he kissed me. But it wasn't just any kiss. It was rough, passionate. I realized that he wasn't kissing me just for the pleasure of doing it, his mouth was moving as if he wanted to wipe away something from my mouth. He was wiping away Rafe's kiss. And I couldn't have been more grateful.

I kissed him back, matching his energy as my hands trailed down his toned chest, careful not to brush against his bruises. The kiss became more intense as I felt his hands on my waist, pulling me on his lap. I couldn't help but moan slightly. A satisfied and proud smile appeared on his lips as he was still kissing me.

When we pulled away for air I was sitting on his lap. My fingers travelled down his bruises and I decided to tease him a little bit. I leaned down and placed small kisses all over his chest, especially where he had the cuts. He stroked my hair as I did and my chest erupted with butterflies as the air around us filled with him moaning my name.

Later I brought my face close to his again. He cupped my face in his hands and caressed my cheek with the tip of his thumb. I felt his finger moving carefully on the bruise that Rafe's slap had caused and I saw his face changing into a mortified one.

"I should've stopped him"

"JJ, you were being held by a guy twice your size. Nobody is blaming you for not being able to free yourself. I'm not blaming you, please get that out of your damn mind!" I replied, cupping his cheek. "What happened, happened J.. let's just forget about it. I know it will be hard but for now let's just focus on us"

He nodded in agreement and moved my face closer to his. In a second his lips were on mine again. I smiled welcoming the feeling of his tongue in my mouth as mine too was fighting for dominance. Seconds later, he trailed down my neck, placing small wet kisses here and there, reaching my sweet spot. I held my head to the side so that he could have more uhmm.. space to work, if you know what I mean.

"I think the others won't come back for a while.." I suggested, looking at him with the most innocent smile I could plaster on my face. He smirked as his eyes burned with desire. We got up at the same time and I gladly let him guide me to our room..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

steamyyyyy