~ Chapter 6 ~

At the press conference, the team line up behind coach.
"And the man chosen to lead them to the gold, Gordon Bombay." Said Tibbles. Everyone began clapping.
"Bring the bear up here. this is Henry, the Hendrix bear." Said Tibbles
"Hello, everyone!" Henry the bear said in a goofy voice while wearing a jersey and sunglasses.
"Guys, I want you to come in, get some shots with the bear." Said Tibbles
"But wave! Big wave! Big wave to everybody!" Said the photographer.
"Hello, everybody! It's great to be here?" Said the bear once again
"Why does he have glasses on?" You say
"I know right it looks stupid." Dean said
"Probably, was trying to look like you." You say jokingly while walking away t stay with Charlie. You left Dean there shocked and smiling.
"What's up with you two? You guys have been together the whole time, since you met him." Charlie asks.
"Oh, we're just friends." You say
"Just friends?" Charlie asks
"Yea, just friends"
"(Y/n), I've know you for years. I know when your lying to me. So, you can be hones-" Charlie said while getting cut off by Averman.
"Yea dude, when Dean woke up and noticed you were on him. He turned so red and smiled the entire ride until we got here." Averman said
"Really?" You say
"Of course, (y/n) how can you make every guy you met fall in love with you?" Charlie said jokingly
"Yeah, crazy. Must be the looks because the brain is empty." Averman said jokingly with Charlie. You elbow them both in their sides. The both grunt and you walk back to Portman.
"Team U.S.A., how does it feel competing on the international level here in Los Angeles?" Asked a blonde lady with a blue dress.
"Feels good" Goldberg said
"Love it." Said Charlie
"Coach Bombay, the Viking from Iceland are the heavy favorite. Their coach has already guaranteed victory. How are you gonna handle them?" Asked another lady
"Um.. hard work. I think our team is ready to go up against the best in the world. We're not worried about 'em. Iceland may be tough, but, uh we're team U.S.A and we're goin' all the way." Said coach Bombay. The team and the press began clapping and cheering.
"Thank you very much. Thank you, everybody. Real good. Did good." Said Tibbles to my dad
"Team U.S.A's going down." Someone said. Everyone turned their heads to see who said it.
"Iceland. Of course." You say to Dean and Averman.
"That's where you're going. See you on the ice, Bombay!" Said the Iceland coach. You begin to walk to the front to stand next to your dad, when suddenly Averman and Portman grab both of your arms.
"No way." Averman said
"Let me go, I want to give that man a piece of  my mind." You say
"Nope, Averman told me all about your anger problems and how you have a smart mouth when your angry, told me on the plane while you were knocked out." Dean said while pulling you in.
"Fine." You say pissed while you rolled your eyes. The team started to walk away. I stopped to next to Charlie, Ken, and Julie.
"That guys a dentist?" Asked Ken
"That was his nickname. Played one year of pro, collected more teeth, than goals. He even punched out his own coach" Said Charlie
"I heard they ran him out of the league and the country." Said Julie
"That's his team?! Those guys are huge!" Kenny said.
"Yea, don't worry Kenny we got your back." You say as you two walk off. 

~ time skip ~

The team went to their dorms. You, Julie, and Connie got to share a room because your the only girls on the team. You put your stuff down, go to the bathroom, and change into different clothes.
"Hey guys, want to go get so food down the street. I saw a diner. You guys want to go?" You ask them.
"Sure" Julie and Connie said
"Okay, want to go with the team or just us?" You ask
"The team. We can get to know each other better." Connie said
"Yeah, the team." Said Julie.
"Okay, I'll go get them." You say while you grab your purse and walk out the door. You go door to door and tell everyone to get dressed and go to the diner. You, Connie, and Julie wait for everyone in the lobby.
"So, Julie, you're new to the team. Do you think anyone is cute?" You say to start a conversation.
"Well, yeah, but I don't think he likes me." She says
"Oh, who's is it?" Connie asked
"Fulton and someone else.." she said
"Awwwh, y'all would be cute together. Who's the other person?" You say
"Yea, but does he have a crush on anyone and it-" said Julie before she got cut off by the elevator bell ding. The guys all come out.
"Oh, hey guys." Connie said.
"Okay, let's go." You say. The team begins to go to the diner. Everyone sits at different booths. You, Connie, and Julie sit on one side. While,  Averman, Dean, and Charlie sit on the other side. We all order what we want to eat and drink. We left a little earlier because Goldberg wouldn't stop ordering. The team was walking to the stores to buy items. I bought a nice shirt and some bandannas. Portman bought some to, he also bought something else but when I asked he said it was nothing. The team went back to the dorms and went to bed.