~ Chapter 7 ~

- In the locker room -

Dean came up to me and talked to me.
"(Y/n), why haven't talk to me in a while." He asked.
"Yes I did, I talk to you yesterday at the table in the diner." I responded
"Yea, but I'm talking about alone." He said
"Oh, see I haven't re-" you say before you get cut off by Julie.
"Hey Portman, can I talk to you? Please?" Julie says
"Uhh, we're talking so maybe in a bit?" Dean said not trying to sound rude.
"Now. Please?" Julie said again. Dean looked at me.
"Go ahead I don't mind." I responded with.

Dean POV

As I was trying to talk to (Y/n) about her not talking to me as much, Julie interrupted her.
She asked if we could talk. So I looked at (y/n). She said it was fine. Julie pulled me to the side and started talking,
"So, I have something really important to tell you. I hope it doesn't make anything different between you and I, so.."
"So, what Julie? Come on you can say anything." I said
"I like you Dean." She said
I was shocked.
"I'm sorry, I just don't like you back in the way you do. I see you more as a friend, then a gir-."
I was cut of as her lips touched mine. I pushed her off and wiped my lips. Before I started to yell at her, I turned to see (y/n)s eyes fill up with water as she grab her stick and helmet as she ran out of the room. Connie right going right after her.

(Y/n) POV

*HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME! I FINALLY LIKED SOMEONE AFTER BEING WITH THAT ASSHOLE!* I thought to myself as I walked out. Connie came in front of me and hugged me as tight as she can.
"(Y/n), I'm so sorry that happened."
I started to ball my eyes out. I heard the locker room doors open. I heard Averman, Charlie, and Luis asking Connie what happened. Averman and Luis sat down next to me and comforted me.

Charlie's POV

Once I heard Connie say that (y/n) had feelings for Dean, and him and Julie kissed in front of her. I went crazy. I ran right back into the locker room. I pushed Dean into the lockers. I could tell he was mad. Everyone looked and said "what's going on, Charlie."
"YOU SERIOUSLY KISSES JULIE?!" I yelled
"RIGHT IN FRONT OF (Y/N)!! YOU HURT HER GOD DAMNIT!" I yelled as I turned red with envy.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? JULIE KISSED ME! I PUSHED HER OFF!" Dean said screaming back at me.
"YOU STILL HURT HER!!" I screamed while pushing him back into the lockers.
"WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH!?" Dean asked
"BECAUSE SHES LIKE A SISTER TO ME! YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN SHE GOT HURT THE FIRST TIME!!" I yelled again. Dean pushed me back. We began to push each other. The team separated us before it became a bigger fight.
"Julie, you seriously kissed him." Fulton said with watery eyes.
"Babe, I didn't mean for that to happen. I wanted to tell him I liked him which was stupid because I had you." Julie said
"Wait, babe?" Goldberg said
"Not anymore." Fulton said grabbing his helmet and his stick before wiping his eyes.
Julie grab her stuff and went out after him.
"I'm sorry man. I didn't know Julie kissed you. I should've asked you before." I said
"I tried to walk back to (y/n) before she grabbed me and kissed me." Dean said
"Dude, I'm sorry. But you need to go talk to her. I'll try to fix things with Fulton and Julie. Fulton finally fell for someone and he was the happiest I've seen him." I said before Dean grabbed his stuff and left.

(Y/n) POV

I calmed down when I saw Fulton and Julie come out of the locker room chasing after him. She stopped him. I hugged him.
"I'm so so sorry babe. I didn't mean for that to happen. I didn't want this to happen. I just wanted to tell him I did like him but not anymore." Julie said.
"Wait, you kissed Dean? After I told you I liked him?!" I said. Averman and Luis looked shocked.
"How could you do that to me?!" I said while Julie came up to me.
"I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me. I'm with Fulton I shouldn't have let that happen. I shouldn't have liked him in the first place. But I don't like him anymore. You can have him."
Julie said
"That's it? THATS IT? YOU HURT ME AND THATS THE BEST YOU COULD COME UP WITH?!" I said
"But you know it's fine. I don't have to be mad at him. I should be mad at you. You kissed him. He didn't kiss you. So, it's okay. It's fine. But we got to beat Trinidad. SO LETS DO THAT." I say. Everyone smiled and high fived each other. As we were headed back to the locker room. Dean came out and grabbed me by my waist.
"I need to talk to you." He said
"Okay." I said. Everyone went inside while me and Dean went to the side.
"(Y/n) look I've loved you since the first day I met you. You caught my eyes when I first saw you. I knew you were the one. No one makes me as happy as I am when I'm with you. (Y/n) I love you. And I wouldn't want to do anything that would hurt you. I really love you." He said
"Dean, I love you too" I say with the biggest smile and tears in my eyes.
"You do?" He said
"Yes, yes Dean I'm in love with you. The Dean Portman." I say
"(Y/n), would you do me a favor, and make me the happiest man in the world. And be my girlfriend?" Dean asked me.
"Yes, Portman. I would love to be your girlfriend." I say while hugging him. Dean pushed me back and leaned in. Then BOOM. A kiss. Me and Dean kissed. I didn't want to spread apart from him. But our game started in 15 minutes.
"Dean?" I asked
"Yes, princess?" He said
"I love you, but we have to go get ready." I said
"Okay, I love you too bash babe." He said while he gave me another kiss. We walk back in to the locker room. Everyone looked at us.
"So are you guys okay with each other?" Charlie asked
"Yea, is the Dean man and the (y/n) okay now? Like what's up with that. Dean the Dean pole. And (y/n) the-" Averman said
"Averman shut up." Said Guy
"Yes me and Dean are okay now." I said
"NOW LETS GET READY TO KICK SOME ITALIAN BUTT OUT THERE!!" I say while everyone agrees and starts clapping. I hug Dean. My dad walked in. Got his stuff and said
"Let's go. Let's go, Let's gooooo!!" He said as he went out the locker room and onto the ice.
The team and I followed.