the studio trip

Chapter two: the studio trip

JJ POV

I woke up at around 6 to go on my morning run. Having a fight in around 7 months means training and keeping fit a lot so I go for an hour and half run evert morning so if I wake up at 6, I'm back for just around half past 7 and if I don't viddal rants at me.

I'm halfway through my run usually when I'm running it helps clear my head but not this time. Events from last night playing on repeat in my head. I've accepted that I'm falling for her but knowing I can't do anything about it, no one has ever made me feel like this. Loved, comfortable with someone, safe and all the rest of the emotions that she makes me feel when she's around me. My head was going crazy I just kept running, faster than I usually would, my head running a mile a minute.

I stopped, completely out of breath. I had run past my normal limit, and I was exhausted. I started to make my way back home walking trying to get my breath back.

Once I was home it was around 8:45 everyone was still sleeping Simon had a late night from when he was streaming and talia was up working on the song I believe.

I got myself in the shower and cleaned myself up from my run. The second I got out from the shower I got a text from viddal asking If I had being for my run, I shot him a text back saying I just got back and threw my phone on my bed and made my way to the kitchen for something to eat. I made myself some low calory cereal at a low portion size. I sat myself at the island counter and started to eat. I had completely zoned out whilst still eating just thinking about my current issues with the way I fell for my best friend's girl.

I was pulled out thoughts at the sound of a cupboard slam, I looked up to see talia looking around for things a putting them on the kitchen side.

"Hey jj your up early aren't you" she said to me looking at me

"Oh, not really I was up on my run like every morning you just never see me" I say looking back down at my cereal.

No one knows about my fight yet it's not being announced yet, not even the boys know but with it being in around 7 months it'll be out announced soon.

"True that I never here you" she replied "pancakes?" she asked me to lift the eggs for me to see

I was supposed to be clean eating, so I had to politely refuse to offer she said OK and carried on making the pancakes for herself and Simon for when he woke up.

"What time are we going to the studio today?" she questioned me turning to face me.

"Umm 12 I do believe" I said pulling out my phone to check what tome I booked the studio for "ye 12 "I said pocketing my phone.

"Ok I'll eat this then get ready to go, ill meat you here at around half 11 that sound good? "She asked

"Ye ill make sure to book the uber so it's here for when where ready" I replied walking to sink to wash my bole

I said a polite goodbye to talia and made my way back to my room. I turned my PC on and set everything up to record a redid video because I wouldn't have time this afternoon and I feel bad its being a since some content has been given to my audience.

I log into my PC and pull up reddit, I switch on my mic and camara and start to do my intro.

The video is jokes and the reddit continue to bully me new topic of when my next fight will be little do, they know that it's gonna be very soon. It see that it is almost half 11 so I call the uber and walk into the living room after saving and sending the video to mo for him to edit then post out tomorrow.