London press confrence

Jj's pov
Today is the day that the build up my fight with jake Paul starts, ever since the announcement of the fight the internet absolutely exploded with excitement, my DMs filled with messages telling me the kick his arse (I'm gonna) training got even more intense, more sessions, longer sessions, the sparing partners getting meaner and harder to hit and have an effect. However despite all of these changes to my life the sidemen and my family have had no wrong word to me the changes that they've made to benefit my training his something that I could never repay.

I made an announcement on my insta story a few days ago that I'd no longer be focused of my music career and only be focused on my training. The album is releasing in two days and then after that there will be no more music till after the fight.

My girl has being absolutely amazing during all of this madness, she's the reason that I've carried on for this long, I could never have made it in every sparing session without the thought of her behind me helping me throw every punch.

Today was the first press conference for the fight and then a face to face it's a heavily promoted fight more then the second one I had with Logan.

Speaking of Logan, I was very surprised when he made his decision on what he was gonna do with this fight. He was siding with me. Believe me I was bloody shocked when he told me his plans. Ever since the start of prime hydration we have become extremely close mates we have so much in common that it's hard to see why we hated each other in the first place, honestly we get along so well he's become such a brother to me.

Turns out he had a massive fall out with his brother after he got his Logan's girl to cheat on him with him, it was nasty and I dont see them being civil again for a long time, however, Jake doesn't know anything about him on my side to this fight and that is what Logan is planing of reviling today at todays press conference.

I make sure that the troops and the girls are safe and in there zone before I enter the arena where the press conference is being held I obviously make sure that talia is safe and comfortable where she is. Logan is sticking to my side today, he flew out from LA to see out the rest of this fight so ima see a lot more of him. We walk into my back room talking about the fight and how the press conference should go. He keeps trying to say that he should have a better entrance than I do twat 

"Nah bro you know I'm making a way batter entrance than you." Logan preached

"Fam, I'm already the underdog for this fight I'm trying to prove that I'm the one to beat so piss off with your massive entrance" I laughed

"I'm coming through to end my brothers life I'm showing him up with this don't take this moment from"

I was still in Stitches with laughter, I didn't get the chance to reply to him before my room door started to open, my smile dropped fast, no one was supposed to know that Logan was here, we looked at each other panicking a little.

Relief took over my body like the warmth when the door fully opened and I saw who it was.

"Hey you ok, you look like you've just seen a ghost" talia giggled waking over to me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Sorry bab" I sighed again with relief, " no one is supposed to see Logan before the conference starts, but it's ok because it was just you, anyway you ok what you doing back here" concern taking over.

"My god don't even get me started" she rolled her eyes, " I'm being bloody bombarded  with people asking me if me and Simon have spilt, if he cheated, what's happing, with me and the sidemen I have a massive headache and I knew you'd let me in"

"Oh I'm so sorry bab if you'd like you can stay back here till it starts people won't be focused on you anymore" I pulled her into my chest and she closed her eyes just letting my hug her.