Everything works out

Simons pov

i knew something was going on, to be honest is was pretty obvious, ever since the song they did together it has become more apparent but I've been able to tell for years that I've never been the one for her. I've always wanted to be mad at it, I've always wanted to be mad at the fact that she'll be happier with him and that he'll get her no matter how hard i fight for her, yet i can never find the strength to be mad at them because every time they're around each other they radiate a sort of energy, its hard to describe but its strong, and its hard to deny anymore that they're made for one another, so I'm no longer mad at it.

its hard to except, yet we all deserve our happiness and i know that they're happy together and i know that ill be happy when i find the one that's made for me.

there's no point in loving someone who doesn't love you back. and that hurts like shit.

i walk back into my apartment only to be hit by a sudden burst of strong energy, i look up and there it was the sight i had been dreading to see and wanting to see, right in front of me but the sense of relief that took over my body told me that it was the right thing. clarifying my every thought just as i walk through a door, every little part of me that held any anger slowly parted my body as i saw what  was taking place right in front of me. its strange that i wasn't mad, my best mate just stole my girl yet it felt so right to be happy for them.

now how was i gonna do this.

"well that's something" i smiled making it known to them that i was present.

there embrace immediately broke with both of them stumbling to there feet muttering every swear word to Rome the earth.

"umm well, oh shit where fucked" talia sighed.

"no, no your not, you two are not really good at keeping a secret, I'm not stupid to let you both know, but I'm also not mad" i said walking over to the kitchen area and putting the milk down onto the counter.

"your not mad? " jj asked confusion plastered all over his face. it was very amusing.

"no I'm not, if I'm been honest with you I'm relived" i said, confusion sat on there faces with no intent to move any time soon," lets just say that I've seen it coming for a long time, you two fit together like your where born for one another, the energy of love the pair of you give off is pleasant to be around. the way you look at one another, well it puts a smile on my face. did it hurt like a tone of brinks falling onto your head watching you for years slowly fall in love with each other? yes, yes it did, yet it was also very infuriating watching non of you act on it, its like watching a very cheesy rom-com everyday and your screaming at the tv telling them to hurry up and kiss already. and its easy to see that you have now acted on it and its a relief , so I'm far from mad at you. I'm hurt but that was a given, I'm just glad to see you together now" 

"i- i don't even know what to say" talia whispered 

"don't say anything" i smiled, " just prove to me that this has all been worth it, show me that you'll take care of one another, and show me what love should look like"

jj walked over to med a pulled my into a hug," I'm so sorry mate but thank you so much nothing i can do can repay what you've done for me"

"you can , look after her for me and treat her well"

"don't you worry i will"

talia walked over and pulled me into another hug," thank you, and I'm so sorry i feel awful because of what I've done to you"

"its ok all I've ever wanted for you is to be happy and you've got that now and your both still my mates that's not changing" i said pulling away from the hug.

she walked over to jj and stood by his side, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she snaked an arm around his waist. it made me smile seeing them both happy

"my turn to be the third wheel" i chuckled looking up at them, " but I'm happy for you both"

"thank you" jj said.

"this is gonna take some getting used to"

we all laughed along, this was good everything seemed right now, everything seemed in place and how it should be. i knew that my time would come to be happy.

but that hurt like a bitch,

ethans pov

more sidemen filming was always long we were all waiting on simon and jj and talia because she was tagging along today. simon and jj were two minuets from a yellow but suddenly strolled in calm and collected with talia following close next the jj which was strange. 

"you lot can't say anything where not late" jj says

"he's right they have a minuet but there here" vik announces. 

"right lads over here, where ready to start"

we all start toddling over when harry looks back," WOAH WOAH WOAH, I THINK WE MISSED A FEW CHAPTERS AND BOOK AND A MOVIE SAGA OF YOUR LIFE"

we all looked back to see what he was on about and we were all, excluding simon,  absolutely gobsmacked. that was jj and talia. i rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times to see if i was seeing that right. the sight in front of us had us all questioning our eye sight. talia had leaned up and pecked jj on the lips and jj retuned it. what is the hell was going on.

we all turned to see simon smiling. what the hell? why was he smiling? "what the bloody hell is going on?"

"you didn't make it very subtle did you just show them not tell them. was that you tactic?" simon laughed not answering my question.

"that's what we were going for" jj laughed

"well boys i think its clear that me and talia are no longer together and i think that its also clear that them two are a new official sidemen couple" simon parley answers

"but like, where? and when? and how? and why is the biggest question." tobi says

"last night when i told them i knew but i don't know how long they've been official behind my back"

"umm well 3 weeks" talia said

"behind your back like they had a affair and for three weeks" josh asked

"ye it really was a hidden love affair but I've able to tell for years that they've  been slowly falling in love with one another so i wasn't mad when i found out that they were together i was hurt but like i said I've been prepared for years"

"if I'm been honest I've seen it too only for a few months, after the song you two were doing I've seen it, and felt it when you two are together there's a nice loving energy that follows, its nice to be around." vik said

"that's exactly what i said" simon chuckled.

everyone was starting to come the there senses a little now, not as confused and shocked now that it had been explained but it was still hard to see jj and talia together, but i recon that there gonna be showing us a lot that there together. i cant lie when vik spoke up he was speaking for us all, its hard to deny that they were perfect for each other the presence around them is warm and wholesome, i like been around it, so dose everyone else, its like a sudden burst of energy when you see the two together .

the day carried on as normal, more sidemen filming it was a google search type of one. jj and talia were always around each other it made us all smile, it made us all want a love that strong, it made us all crave a happiness as passionate.

3rd persons pov

some people would be mad at the growing love story of jj and talia, so say they were in the in the wrong for there love, however when a love is so strong it makes others crave the same then you know that its keeping the world spinning.