Snuggles then add abit more

Jj's pov

Training was good, Leon mentioned that it's the best session I've had in a while, I shrugged it off and just said I've had a good day which was not a Lie, but was also not the complete truth.

The session was over before i knew it and now I just wanted to go home and rest and if there was a possibility that my girl is not occupied a cuddle with her is something I wouldn't pass up. I smiled to myself at the thought.

I got home around fifteen minutes later, the apartment was quiet no sign of Simon streaming or talia doing anything. I quickly jumped into the shower to get rid of all the sweat that I had gained all over my body. I really did stink I feel for Uber driver he's gonna have to get a deep clean.
I made my way into the living room still no one occupied the space. I sat down and pulled out my phone and just started to scroll Twitter, got very pissed off because of the Spider-Man NWH spoiler I had seen but tried to ignore it.

 After the third spoiler I just had enough and put my phone down. I didn't want any more spoilers I had a plan for that movie that involves talia I'm not trying to ruin it for myself.

I felt my eyes start to drop so I just decided to let slumber take over.

 I was almost fully asleep when I felt someone straddle my waist, my eyes opened slowly and there my girl sat smiling down at me from my hips. A smile invaded my lips as she fell down so that she was cuddled up on my chest.

"How was training"

 "It was good best one I've had yet well Leon said it was anyways"

"Why is that then" I could just hear the smile on her face when she said that.

"Well, it's because I finally feel happy with my girl"

"My girl ya say... I like that" she blushed

"that's fortunate  because that what I'm gonna call you, its all true you are my girl talia that's not changing not now, not after all the time i wanted to call you my girl"

"And I don't want to me called any different or by anyone else jj"

Moments past then I felt a small tear seep into my shirt. I looked down and saw talia with small tears falling down her face.

"Hey hay you ok bab" I say up and softly lifted her head up to meet my eyes.

"Ye ye jj I'm ok these are happy tears, really really happy tears I'm happy that I finally get to be with you, I've wanted this for as long as my memory goes back to, I'm finally with the man I want to be with, I'm refusing to let you go jj"

"And I'm not ever letting you go talia mar"

I placed my hands on ether sides of her neck and leaned in to kiss her ever so softly on the lips, she kissed back tears still falling down her rosy cheeks. 

the kiss deepened, she slipped her tongue into my mouth and the small kiss quickly turned into a passionate make out sesh. she started to move her hips ever so slowly on my hips and it was torture. i trailed my hands down and grip  my hands onto her waist but she keeps at the same pace all while the kiss gets deeper and deeper. 

i break the kiss and look down to her lips, all swollen and red. 

"are your sure?" i ask

"I've never wanted anything more in my entire life please jj" 

and that was all i needed. i reconnected our lips and picked her up holding onto her waist while she wrapped her legs around  my torso. i carried her into my room and lade her down on my bed never breaking the kiss once. 

talias pov 

that was the best night of my life, and its not even over yet.  simon text me saying that  he was staying over at Harrys for the night after going over to film a video so me and jj had the apartment to ourselves and that opportunity  did not go to waste. 

i toddled off into the kitchen to grab some water in nothing but jj's shirt that i found on the floor of his room. i reached the fridge and went to take out two bottle of water when i felt two strong arms snake around my stomach and then small kisses trail down from my neck to my shoulders. 

"already miss me bab, i wasn't even gone for two minuets" i teased 

he didn't reply just hummed against my neck which made me go mad and he knew that. my head fell back and landed onto his shoulder. 

he picked me up in a fireman's carry and took me back to the room, i never got my water, he sat down on his chair and sat me down on his lap. 

"before we get carried away again, i need you to put this on your Instagram and twitter if you will, its for the rent free announcement and then tomorrow or the day after the press run will start" he explained all where his arms were wrapped around me and his head was resting in the crook of my neck. 

"ok if ya email it to me ill post it" i got up and grabbed my phone from the bed side table and retook my place on jjs lap while he emailed the poster across to me. i took to my Instagram and my twitter and posted it with the caption ' look out'. it blew up quickly more on jjs socials then mine however that was expected because this man is big time. 

the time was around half one and from resent activities we were pretty tired, we headed off to bed, smiles plastered on our faces as we snuggled up together no worries in the world. he kept me warm, our legs tangled together as we both drifted off to sleep happiest we both have in a long while. this was something i could get used too and for a very long time at that. 

a/n;

 i didn't know what you guys though about smut so i didn't put an extreme amount in hope its not too bad tell what you think about it and if you lot are ok with it ill be more then ok to do so.  if there is any ideas about what you lot want in this book ill always reply to messages and add it in at some point. till the next chapter.

-ebs