'till 01:30

"You can stop here." Sara said. They were in front of a really big building. Felice had rented it for the night just for the party. Simon and Sara got out of the car and waved their mom goodbye. Simon checked the time on his phone, 21:37. They had agreed that mom will come back at 01:30 so that means he had to be there for almost 4 hours. This really was not his scene and that made him anxious. 'If things went wrong he would just call Ayub to drive him home' he kept reminding himself, it helped a little.

Sara knocked on the door and Felice opened it. She had a beautiful white skirt, a classy sage green blouse and a lot of jewelry. Her hair was straigtened as always and she had a little bit of sage green eyeshadow to match with her blouse. Simon had always admired women. When he was little he used to confuse that with being attracted to them.

Felice hugged Sara and welcomed them both to come inside. Simon had paid attention to the size of the building from outside, but it looked even bigger inside. There was a lot of dancing space in the middle and tables and chairs on the sides. There was loud music everywhere and LED disco lights. And the whole place smelled like alcohol. Simon knew there was obviously gonna be alcohol but he still didnt like it because of his dad and the whole thing with August last semester. Simon decided to just go sit somewhere and hope no one would notice him.

When he had sat down he looked around and noticed someone. A guy, probably 6'1, really cute with dark brown fluffy hair and dimples. And he was wearing a hoodie, blue one with the strings taken out. Simon smiled a little. He too always took the strings out. His heart ached a little as he realized the purple one didn't have strings either. 'Did Wilhelm notice the strings were taken out?' Simon thought, 'he seems like the type that would notice details like that.'

i love you tooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara