economy class

"First of all, welcome back everyone. I hope you all had a good break." The teacher started after Simon sat down. "Second of all, there is a new student joining this class this spring, everyone welcome Daniel." Simon, who was searching for a pencil from his backbag, looked up and saw who had just came in. He had seen him before. That fluffy brown hair was the same he had eyeballed at Felices party. Daniel was the boy from the party.

Daniel smiled at someone and when Simon looked behind, he saw it was Felice. They must know eachother from somewhere. Felice smiled back at him and waved a little. "You must know some people already, good, good. You can go sit next to Simon there." The teacher said to Daniel, and he came and sat next to Simon, who had very much frozen still.

"Hello, I'm Daniel." he said to Simon with a strong dutch accent, and put his hand our for Simon to shake it. Simon stared at the hand like it had a bloody knife in it. Then he put his eyes back to his desk and nervously greeted Daniel, and Daniel put his hand down. "So you are a first year?" Daniel asked and Simon nodded. "Arent you?" Simon asked and Daniel answered 'no'. "What are you doing in this class then?" Simon asked way too aggressively. Daniel turned his head towards Simon and answered: "I'm a second year, but we don't have this economy course in the Netherlands, so i wanted to take this here." Then, for Simons relief, the teacher started the class.

They didn't do much in the class, it being the first one anyways, so Simon had time to get ahead of his thoughts while writing notes. He felt sick. He didn't know if it was because Wilhelm, his first love, was there, or because Daniel, his party crush who he had thought he was never gonna see again, was there. Probably both, but that didn't really help him at all. He was just really hoping to get to talk to Wilhelm.

———
i have not been able to write this in a while cause my school started and ive been v. busy with that but now my first tests are done and i have time and energy to continue this:))