august did it

Simon stared at the blue hoodie guy. To be honest he was quite a good dancer. Still Simon couldn't get Wilhelm out of his mind. 'What is wrong with me' he thought. There he was, at a party looking at this gorgerous boy, but all he could think about was Wilhelm. Wilhelms hair, and the cute thing he does with it all the time, pulling it back and then it falling right back to where it was. Wilhelms dark brown beautiful eyes. Oh god those eyes. When Simon looked right at them he felt like time stopped and nothing mattered. And that smile. The one he made the first time they talked, the one he made in first party they were together at and Simon had asked his opinion on the song he sang, the one he made in the football field when he was high, and the morning after when Simon said he liked him back.

Simon felt like he was gonna throw up. All that had been ruined by just that one stupid video. 'Maybe i should just call Ayub' he thought. He took his phone from his pocket and checked the time, 21:53. Fuck. He had not been there for longer than 15 minutes he couldn't leave just yet. Simon put his phone back to his pocket and took a more comfortable position in the chair.

"You having fun?" Simon heard Felices voice from behind. He turned around and saw her smiling at him. He smiled back. First when he started at Hillerska he had not liked Felice. He heard her being mean to Sara. After that he slowly started liking her. She was good for Sara and that was all that mattered. "Yeah.. the place looks great" he said to her. "I'm really glad you came" Felice said, "It's probably weird being around people from school, you know after that thing." she continued. Simon looked at the ground. He knew that by 'that thing' Felice meant the video and he did not want to talk about it. "I'm sorry, you don't have to talk about it." she apologised quickly. "It's fine" Simon mumbled. He didn't want her to feel bad. "So have you talked to Wille?" she asked. "Not after the semester ended." "Yeah, yeah.." Felice took a long breath and then asked: "Do you know if he has confronted August about the video?"

After that Simons thoughts got all blurred together. He was not sure if he misunderstood what she meant by that. Was August the one that sent out that video. Why would he do that? And why didn't Wilhelm tell him?

"What do you mean?" he asked carefully. "You know like did he tell his parents August was the one responsible of the video going out or something" Felice said. Simon didnt know what to do. He just stared at Felice. "You did know, right?" she asked sounding a little confused. Now Simon felt even more like throwing up. He felt like he was not able to breath.

He stood up and ran out the door to get fresh air into his lungs. The cold breeze caught him off guard and he had to sit down. It was all Augusts fault.