new semester

Simon sat on his bed looking at his fishes. They looked so happy. No worries, no anything. Simon instead had a lot to worry about. It was the first day back at Hillerska after Christmas break. After finding out who had posted the video he had no choice but to stay there and not change schools, u know, for his dignity, or so he kept telling himself. His mom was very worried about him changing his mind out of nowhere and it had took a little begging to get her onboard. Sara instead was very pleased with Simons decision. At that moment though he was really regretting not changing schools. He felt sick to his stomach just looking at his half packed backbag. In an hour he had to get on a bus and return to that stupid school.

A very uneventful hour containing Simon staring at a wall and packing rest of his stuff went by quickly. When Sara finally came to rush him, he felt a lump in his throat. He really didn't wanna go. He wanted to lie in his bed and hide from the rest of the world. Still he grabbed his backbag and walked exteremily heavily out the door and to the bus stop.

Simon liked busrides. Even this one that was taking him to a place he was dreading to go back to. It was a good place to sit, think and watch cars go by. Thats really all you can do in a bus so not that it was a waste of time or anything. Sara was also exceptionally quiet. They hadn't really talked after the New Years party. Sara had been giving him conserned looks and it was very much annoying to Simon.

Sara herself was not talking much to Simon because she was afraid she would slip something wrong out. At the party after Felice had told Simon about August she came and told Sara she had accidentally said something bad. Then she had explained how she had found out who leaked the video and had told Wilhelm already and had thought Wille also told Simon but apparently he had not and now she asked Simon about it while obviously telling him who did it. Then she added that she couldn't tell who it was not even to Sara because of Wilhelm.

What Felice didn't know was that Sara already knew it was August but hadn't told anyone because she had a thing for him, which was so wrong in so many ways and she knew that. Now she had no idea what to do. She had screwed Simon and Felice and Wilhelm and everyone over by not telling about August. And so now Sara was scared someone would find out about all the lies and then everyone would be mad at her.

The whole bus ride was very quiet. Simon and Sara both just stared outside and waited for the bus to get to Hillerska. Eventually they were able to see the big white building and then the bus. stopped. A new semester was about to start.