fireworks

Wilhelm was really not having a good New Years eve. All he could thing about was Simon at that party, but he wasn't able to do anything about it. He was stuck at home.

With absolutely nothing better to do Wilhelm decided to go into the livingroom and eat chips while watching whatever was on TV at that moment. That was an easy way to get Simon out of his head. Even a little. He scrolled through the channels for a while and found some 90s horror movie.

If someone was looking at him from afar, they would see a teenage boy, sitting on a couch, biting his nails while watching a movie. But in reality the movie was on really just for the backround noise. Wille was not paying attention to it at all. The only thing in his head was Simon. Simon. Simon. Simon. All their memories were playing again and again in his head. Wilhelm felt a little teardrop in the corner of his eye. He quickly wiped it off. 'How had things gone so bad in so little time?'

After about 90 minutes Wilhelm noticed that there was only a few minutes before midnight, a new year. He went outside to the porch to watch the fireworks. When he was little his parents always took him and Erik to watch the fireworks. He never appreciated the fireworks when he was little, but this time, they felt different, this time he had met someone who made him feel those same type of fireworks everytime he saw him, touched him, kissed him.

And so there they both were. Wilhelm and Simon. Both watching the fireworks in different locations but at the same time. And both only cabable of thinking about eachother.