absolutely crushed and incredibly happy

Simon had really missed choir practises. He loved singing. It was his favourite way to express his feelings. And even with the current circumstances in that random classroom, that was the only place available at that moment, no one was judging him because the only thing that mattered there, was that he could sing. Simon was also getting his mind off of Wilhelms absense and the hatred he had towards August. Well atleast until he saw someone walking past the door during their 5 minute break. He could recognice that boy anywhere.

Simon felt his hands shaking and a shiver going through his whole body. Simon stood up and ran out the door just to get one glance of him before he turned to the dormroom corridor. Wilhelm. He was there. Just a little late, but he was there. Simon felt absolutely crushed and incredibly happy all at the same time. Wilhelm was back at Hillerska.

"Are u okay?" Someone asked at the door. Simon didn't even care to look who it was he just quickly answered: "I'm good. I think i just need some fresh air." Then he turned away and walked to the front door. He actually did need fresh air. When he got outside he sat down on the stairs. He was going to get to/have to spend another semester with Wille.