Janitor's closet

Nate's POV:

Everyone hates me. I hate myself. I broke it off with Rebecca that day after I got into that text fight with Alicia. It was funny, the whole braking up with her cause she was pretty shocked, I even did it in front of her slut friends. Yet after that I guess you could say I changed that whole month. I skipped school once in a while, went out to clubs with a fake ID that Chad, the Captain of the Lacrosse team, made for me. I would get drunk, take over some random chick, then bounce. The guys don't really like that I changed back to being my old self, the one I was back in Omaha but not that I really care anymore. Jack's the one that was the most mad. He came back home later that night from being with Cesar and Alicia, woke me up and said that I broke her, saying how could I do this to the girl that he knows I care so much about. Yet, I lost her. Yes I wish I didn't though. We have drifted apart and I was the whole cause of it. She'd always give small little glances at me when we're in Cooking but I pretend I didn't notice. We were just normal when we worked on a cooking assignment. I guess you can say that now I'm the head leader of the "Squad" cause of my bad ass look. The tattoos that I got, my change in appearance, clothing. It's not that the tattoos are bad but when someone started the rumor saying "Nate got a tat" then you're the guy that everyone wants to be and want every girl wants to be all theirs. I'm still me though. Yes I might not hangout with everyone like I used to but who wants to hangout with people who hate your guts for something you did to hurt a simple girl. She not a simple girl Nate! She perfect in every way, she's might even be better than Stephanie. Oh my sweet Stephanie...

Stephanie Lauren Carter. The most amazing girl you could ever ask for. I guess you can say she's the one who came into my life excepted me for who I was. She was my everything till I fucked up. We were at a party well not really a party I guess a get together considering there was like I don't know 15 of us in one of my old friends basement. Stephanie out of all the 15 didn't get high or get drunk. I was so dumb, no I was a total asshole, I told her that she doesn't mean anything to me, she's just one of those girls I used. She came back say 'ya okay you're just in another world right now' but me being the dumb ass I was I yelled at her. I told her I don't need her being by my side. She stud up and said to calm down, I pushed her, I didn't give a fuck, I said fuck off and grabbed one of the girls that was there and banged her right upstairs. The next day I woke up not remembering a single thing. The girl I banged told me everything. Then before I knew it she was gone forever. I got a call from her parents saying that they don't want me anywhere near Stephanie anymore then later that month they moved. Then the guys and I got into trouble with the guys we got our stuff from and almost even got caught selling some so we thought best to move I mean we were all legal now and staying there brought back memories of Stephanie and I didn't want that plus our record there was fucked up anyway so it was best to leave. So now it brings us back to here and here meaning I guess something are meant to come back cause no matter what they will alway haunt you.

-

Alicia's POV:

I don't want to forgive and considering how he is now I don't know if I ever want to. Yes I do miss him dearly and I'm kinda lonely now at the table I mean Tris and Johnson are FINALLY a thing, Sam and Anna, then Cesar and Jack well their close and I'm just there. Jack has been by my side the whole time though. He's like a big brother that I always wanted. Jack always makes my day whenever I see Nate sucking a girls face off in the hallways or something else, the other guys help as well. I couldn't ask for better friends. Although I have been down. Ever since that text I sent to him I just don't know anymore it's been a month almost two and Nate hasn't said a thing to me felt like the first week of school when he ignored me cause he though I played him. Anyways today's Friday also the last day of school cause we were having break. I forgot what for but I mean I kinda don't with school right now and this break sounds fantastic at the moment. Time flys by so quick now a days. We're all sitting at the table and once again no show from Nate.

"Hey Alicia you should come over to my house today you know have a girls day like we used to always do! What do you say," Anna told me with Tris nodding. "Come on it'll be fun," Tris added. "Not tonight guys I'm um not feeling so good. Go out with the guys I'll be fine I swear," I said standing up. "I'm going to the locker room we have a meeting for Track cause you know you're looking at a girl who might lead Varsity to the big top so I'll see you guys later," I said giving a weak smile before leaving.

"I really think that we didn't just only lose Nate but Alicia too." I heard one of them say, I think it was Anna. They didn't lose me. I guess I still do really like this boy and him not being here and with all of those girl just gets. I was walking through the halls when I heard girl laughter. I kept walking but slowly and turned the corner just a little bit so I won't get caught. There was Nate Maloley with some other chick going into what looked like the janitors closet. I walk as far away from that closet as possible and headed to my locker before heading to the locker room for the track meeting. Yah I guess I still like this boy then huh?

-

Oh hey did you miss me? Ya cause I sure freaking hell missed you guys but here's the update btw Happy Spring Break!😌

-Ashley💕