Im here, its okay

12:30. I got home from Nate and I, i don't know what it was, a date or friends hanging out but I got home at 10:30 and Cesar and I have been sitting in the wait room for about two hours now and we got informed that Pedí fainted while going down the stairs at work. He fell head first which then made him have a concussion. He hasn't woken up yet and they know that we're family but they still didn't let us go up to his room. Cesar and I didn't say a thing. I mean who couldn't blame him that's his dad up there in that room! We were both deep in thought to even start a conversation or even talk about Pedí. We're both shaken up, I mean come on who wouldn't! That's Cesar's dad and my uncle we are talking about here. The man who technically raised me as his own when he didn't have to. Taking care of two little kids, as a single dad and one of them not even his. I'm just hopping that he wakes up okay and the same uncle that I know and love. If only Cesar and I weren't to busy with the Jacks, Sam and Nate we should have know, noticed that he was always working and never home. All this just so he can give us what we always wanted, a better life than the one him, my dad had when they were young but now I realized that he never needed to do that. Cesar and I just need him to be okay, good and health that's all we could ask for.

"For Pedí Acosta Flores?" the nurse announced, interrupting my thought and I'm guessing also Cesar's. We got up and walked to the nurses. She told us that he's awake and is asking for us. We follow the nurse close behind her feet till we got to 5th floor and stopped at a door. The nurse informed us that he's in there and to call her if we need anything. I looked at Cesar and opened the door. I walked in and it was silent the only faint sound was from the TV that was on. I moved the the long current out of the way and there.

"Hey dad." Cesar said with a small smile.

"Pedí!" I said walking to his side and sitting giving him a small little hug.

"Hola niños. Y Alicia pro favor yo estoy bien! (Hey kid. Please alicia I'm fine!)." Im guessing he heard the tone of my voice for him to say that.

"Estas bien, estas loco! But ya I guess. I am just really glad you are okay." I told him laying my head on his chest.

"Why did you push yourself to far dad? I know you're doing this for us but dad come on! Please don't push yourself to far for this to happen again. I already lost mom I can't loss you! Promise me that you'll take this as a life lesson and take a break? I might be getting older but I just don't imagine my life and you weren't here in it" Cesar told Pedí. I've never seen him like this. I got off of Pedi and let them have there moment. I start to cry. I saw Cesar saw holding back the tears and Pedi looked like he was to. I don't like crying in front of people so I walked out of the room and down the hall and let them all out. Cesar's speech repeated in my head. What if Pedi had something worse and we did lose him. That thought made it even worst when more tears came out. I looked up to find the time and saw that it was already morning. Where did the time go.

"Alicia!"

I heard someone call my name so I turned and saw the guys. Nate ran to me. I tried to wipe away my tears so he wouldn't see me crying but it was to late. Nate stopped in front of me and pulled me into a really tight hug.

"How'd you know we were here?" I asked him curious.

"Well when I got home I forgot to plug in my phone to charge and when I woke up I plugged it back in to see a few text from Cesar talking about your uncle so we all came." he told me. I motioned the guys that his room is down the hall and they left. "Are you okay your eyes are all red? Did you sleep at all?" He questioned me. I shock my head and told him everything. Nate pulled me into another hug and rubbed my back then said.

"I'm here, it's okay. Everything is fine and so is he. Don't cry Alicia, you're to pretty to cry."

Sorry this is like really short but I didn't want to be rude and let's you wait forever for me to update so here you lovely guys go!

-Ashley💕