'Friend'

The past week has been I don't know what you call it, oh wait awful. Other then the fact the I have gotten closer to the Omaha guys, them eating with us, girls giving me dirty look, ha I don't really care though but Nate has once again been a real jerk and he's been ignoring me! I have no clue why, I asked Cesar what his problem but he didn't know. I payed more attention to him when I'm around the guys and he doesn't act that way with the boys, cracking a small laugh here and there but not when he sees me. I have no idea why I care anyway, I mean it not that I like him...or do I. UGH! I thought so deep about this and I decided to just ask him what's his problem today after cooking class.

"Hey! Nate wait," I jogged to him to because he's alway the first one out of class. I mean he could wait for me he always ends up at my house anyway but whatever!

"What," he replied still walking.

"You know what, that's it," I said grabbing him and slamming him into the wall.

"What the hell is you problem, Alicia," he told me with a shocked tone.

"No! What the hell is your problem Nate! The first day we met was cool, you were nice and were cool to talk to, and then after that you were a complete ass hole! Just because you think your this bad ass, popular guy and can play every girl, well I hope you know I'm not one of those girls you can play around with," I fired back at him. "You know I actually thought you were the different one from all the guys," I end and also loosened my grip from his shirt that I didn't notice I was still holding.

"Ha your funny. I played you, more like you did that to me.." Nate told me ready to walk away but I didn't let him. "Move Alicia," "Wait how the hell did I play you?" "Oh please you were all over Jack the next day after we talked, you know I might be 'bad' if that's what you say but not as bad as you," he told me looking straight into my eyes. "Me all over Jack! He was all over me! I would never do that to anyone especially someone that I started to care about...and maybe if you weren't being a total jerk to me the past week you could of know that," I told he walking away avoiding the fact that he was calling my name.

When I walked into the house, I made sure before to Cesar that I was walking home after school, everyone was in the house already. They asked were Nate was I just said he's coming and walked upstairs to my room to be greeted by my uncle.
"How was school," he asked me. "Bien (Good)," I told him. "Okay, yo voy al oficina (I'm gong to the office)," he told me. "Your working late tonight," I asked him. "Si," he replied giving me a quick kiss one the head then leaving for work. Oh my uncle, ya he has this big business surprise, surprise sadly I barely see him but he says he does it for us to make sure Cesar and I got what he and my dad didn't get when they were younger. I ain't no spoiled brat though that's for sure. When I got in my room I threw myself on my bed and yelled into my pillow. I can't believe I might of actually have feeling for him but yet when I see him flirt with other girls I get jealous. I did my homework to get my thoughts off of this topic. When I finished it was around 7 o'clock and my phone dinged notifying that I got a text

Nate😒👊: meet me at the park. please!!
Alicia: and why should I
Nate😒👊: I know, I know you're mad but you won't regret it! just please!

I really didn't want to go but I blame the fact that I still, and I really wish I didn't, have feelings for that kid. I brushed my hair grabbed my phone jogged down stair and told the guys I'll be right back and walked to the park. It wasn't that long of a walk it's just around the corner. When I got to the park I saw Nate sitting on a bench, he turned around, stud up and walked to me. "Hey," he said awkwardly with his hands in his pocket. "Sooo, what's this thing that you said I wont regret," I asked him looking at him. He half smiled and said "Okay um ya I'm really sorry okay. I should of never go straight to conclusion thinking that you played me like at I should of like let you explain or something but I didn't. It's just that my whole life, not going to lie here, I ya played girls but when I saw Jack all over you I thought you messed with me I guess but...the real reason I asked you to come here is to ask for your forgiveness and know you probably hate me but Alicia Maria Flores, will you give me another chance to be...to be your friend again?" "After all that I'd be a jerk not to," I told him with a smile. "Soo yes?" "Yes," I laughed at him then gave him a hug. Friend that work repeated in my head. "Oh um I don't really do this whole cheesy shit type of thing but here," he grabbed a really beautiful rose from the bench and handed it to me. I smiled and said thank you then we walked back to my place. When I walked up the stairs ad into my room that one word he said kept repeating in my head 'Friend' is that really what I want now...to be just friends.

-Yay! They're friends but Alicia finally admits she might not want that. Hope you liked it!

Ashley💕