Who are they?

Alicia: "Yo wake up, time for school you butt" I laughed waking my lazy cousin up
Cesar: "UGH! Hell has arrived already!"
"Yes that's why Pedí send me to WAKE. YOU. UP." I said jumping in his bed
C: "Alright, alright get out"
"Hurry up!"

Okay so I guess now is time to introduce myself. My name is Alicia María Flores, the guy I just woke up ya he's my cousin, Cesar Ángel Flores. I'm 17 years old and born in the City of Angels to a big Mexican family...well not as big as it was before. I'm an only child, had a wonderful Mother and father but lost them both at a young age. My dad died in a terrible car accident on his way to pick up my mom from work when I was 3 and to find out later that month my mom had a really bad cancer and soon later died when I was 5. Losing them was hard but I was young and didn't really know what was going on, my uncle alway told me 'you'll understand when you're older', I now know what he meant. My big Mexican familia has always been there for me, especially my Uncle Pedí who took me in right away after the incident with my mother. I have 3 big main friends: Tris, Anna and Cesar (ya my cousins my main friend, we've been threw a lot so don't judge our friendship haha) . We're all juniors in high school, well except Cesar he's a senior. I love soccer and track, you could ya I'm pretty good. So I guess that all me...

P: "Did you wake him"
A: "Ya, ya viene"(coming)
C: "Talking about me I hear, please speak louder, I love compliments"
A: "HA! You're so full of it, come on I want to get there early for first day of school. Bye Pedí" giving my uncle a kiss on the cheek.
C: "Bye dad"
P: "Adiós que la vaya bien" (bye have a good day)

Cesar and I walked out to the car and Cesar drove. Once at school we walked to our table we always stay at till the bell rang to go to class, it's kinda our spot and we get mad when people take it. At the table we saw Tris and Anna waiting there already. I ran to them to give them both a hug, I missed them like crazy don't judge.

"Ahhh I missed you guys"
"We missed you too" they both say in sin
We laughed as Cesar walked over and said "what no one missed me" Tris and Anna both laughed and hugged him too. As we talked to pass the time cause school didn't start till 8:30 and its currently 8, we were interrupted by a group of cars drove in to the school parking lot.
T: "Did the car show come early or are these ass holes lost"
C: "Got to admit they are nice cars"
"You with your car" I said laughing.
I turned my attention back to the cars waiting for the mysterious drivers to come out. Once they did lets just say all the girl had full on attention on them, they were hot.
C: "Oh figures"
Alicia: "What, aw is Cesar jealous that girls don't stair at you like that when you come out of your car" we all laughed
"Nooo! That's the Omaha Boys"
"Omaha? Um aren't they lost then haha" said Anna
"No they moved here last year at the end of the school year, so they're senior. They're big like really big"
"They're really hot, hey you're the one who knows them, who is who" asked Tris
"Well there's the Jacks, Gilinsky and Johnson. Then there's Sammy and Nate."
"DIBS ON JOHNSON" whispered screamed Tris
Anna: "What the hell Tris you can't just call dibs for all we know they could have probably had sex with every girl in this school already or even do drugs"
C: "Well you're right about one thing they do do drugs"
Anna: "See what did I tell you"
"Well then I call dibs on a bad boy senior " said Tris
Right at that moment Cesar's name was being called. We all turned to see that the Omaha boys called him. Cesar with no answer got up from the table told me he'll see me at the end of school and walked with them, at the same time the bell rang.
"Alicia what do you think that's all about"
"How should I know, come on let's go to class" I kept glancing over to were they were standing, one of them kept staring at me as I waked in to school.

-Hey guys I'm soooo sorry this is bad kinda my first fanfic so bare with me here I hope you liked it so far

Ashley💕