Hi

Let's just say today was kind of a drag for the first day of school. Well mostly because every class I went to each single ones of my teachers began their class by say the exact same thing, 'well class of 2016, this year is going to be a great year,' BULLSH*T!
Once lunch came around I was so relieved, that and I really wanted to ask Cesar what the "Omaha Boys" wanted with him. When I arrived at our usual table Tris and Anna were already there. "Hey have you seen Cesar or those guy today" I asked. "Well I saw Johnson this morning walking to English but I haven't seen them all together since this morning or Cesar" Tris told us. "Guys I swear I saw him look at me this morning walking to English" Tris told us all excited. "Nooo you took the long way to English just so you can pass by him and dude stop obsessing over Johnson, we don't have a chance with none of them" Anna groaned. "Oh okay I'm sorry...so which one is it" smirked Tris. "Oh shut up" laughed Anna.
The rest of lunch Tris kept trying to get Anna to tell her which Omaha bad boy she liked, which ended up being Sam, I actually see that being cute to be honest. The last two class I had actually went by quick, thank god. Though I'm not to happy cause one, Cesar never ended up coming to the table for lunch today and he always does, it wasn't like him, he would of at least send me a text saying he wasn't eating with us today but I didn't get that text. Second, school ended about an hour ago and he's not here to pick me up, he left early for he last period which was a free one. I was so pissed I just decided to walk home I mean it just a three mile wake, I run that everyday so.
When I finally got home of course the first thing I saw was his car in the driveway. I was so pissed off, I opened the door and angrily slammed it then yelled "CESAR WHAT THE HELL." When I walked into the living room lets just say Cesar wasn't the only one there. "Um hi" I said shocked. "Oh hey, you know the guys I told you about" Cesar told me with a different tone in his voice. "Ya uh not to be rude or anything but why are they here" I said dropping my bag on the ground. "Not to be rude but why are you here" Jack asked me. "Oh cause you know I just like coming into people's houses, no I live here," I told him with an attitude and he seemed to notice. "Attitude huh haha I like you, I'm Jack by the way, over there the white boy, that's also Jack but call him Johnson, then Sam and last that's Nate with the snapback," Jack introduced. "Ya I know, hi and u didn't answer my question," I said crossing my arm. Jack just smirked. "I invited them loser," Cesar finally said. "Does Pe-" "yes!" With that I left the living room and into the kitchen, Cesar's funny if he think I don't smell all that and I'm pretty sure that those boys are going to change him. I was sitting on the island when my thoughts were interrupted when someone sat across from me. "You know you never told us your name" he said. "It's Alicia, Alicia Flores" I told him smiling. "Well Alicia nice to meet you, I'm Nate, Nate Maloley."

-I know this sucked, it will get better I promise but hey Nate finally introduced himself *smirk emoji*

Ashley💕