Chapter 5

I'm  in the weapon room with the other mockingjay soldiers and Plutarch is giving a big speach. "We're going out to D12 to make a promo. You're gonna wanna stay close. For some of you, it's gonna be hard. Try not to look around. Just find a place and shoot the promo. Got it?", He says. We all nod. "Soldier AJ is gonna be there too because there won't be danger. Keep her close Soldier Hawthorne". Gale nods and Plutarch orders us all into the hovercraft.

  Gale sits beside me and Katniss on the other side of him. I look out the window just as it takes off and clench my stomach and Gale notices. "You okay?", he asks. I shake my head and he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Close your eyes and go to your happy place. You're okay". I nod my head and try to ignore the fact that his arm is around my waist.

    The hovercraft lands and I sigh in relief. Gale removes his hand and we're ordered out of the thing. I stay close to Gale and we all stay close to Katniss. "We need to find a good place to film. Make sure not to look around too much", Plutarch reminds, then leads us around.

    "Victors village", I say in awe. Gale smiles and we walk into. We walk into Katniss' old house and I run my hand  against the wall as we walk in.

    "Is this where ya wanna do it?", Gale asks. He smirks at Katniss. "This is the place where you kissed me". She rolls her eyes and walks away from him. I raise an eyebrow at Gale. "I was unconcious". He chuckles and I shrug.

    We film some things and then leave the village. Gale freezes when we get into the main place in town. Dead and burned bodies laying everywhere. I take his hand to make sure he knows I'm here. "It's okay", I whisper to him. He nods and takes in a deep breath and keep walking.

    We get to the woods and Katniss leads us to a lake. "Gale took my family here", she says. The cameras start rolling and she does her thing. "The mockingjay team will not back down. We stand together! THROUGH IT ALL! Through the fire!".

   Then, the hover crafts fly through the air.