Chapter 7

"ATTACK!", Someone wakes me from my sleep. Matthew had taken me to see all there is to see in the capitol. One thing that caught me eye was the fact that there really isn't any posters of the president, just his son. And I think I saw a poster of Finnick Odair and his number. So, why would they need a number for Finnick? Is he missing.

Someone groans while walking past my door. They mumble something and come back to my room and pull out a piece of paper. "Alison, they want to attack unless we get you back. There's like.. 3 of them. We're giving you to them but make sure you tell them that we aren't scared of them. Alright?", he says. He's an older guy with a nice looking outfit. Hey look, another one of Snow's bitches. I nod my head and he motions for me to follow.

He leads me down to a hallway but we're stopped by Matthew. He smiles at me. "I've got this, you can go to bed if you'd like", Matthew says, smiling politely. I look to the guy who simply nods his head. He walks away, leaving me with Matthew. We start walking but are soon joined by Malachi, who doesn't look happy.

"Do you want a section of the capitol missing? There's three of them and they REALLY want Alison back. So we have to freaking get her up there, quickly. Matthew stop flirting or you'll be out with the rest of your pathetic family". Matthew's expression turns to hurt and I almost hook my arm in his, but Malachi's look stops me.

"You can take her", he mumbles before walking off. I start to object but Malachi grabs my hand and pulls me down the hallway. I can't stop pull away, his grip is too strong and eventually I give up trying.

He leads me out onto a roof top and I look down and gasp, then cling to him. "Wowowowowoow", I say. He pushes me off of him, but not hard enough that I fall or anything. The wind picks up and Malachi groans.

"Someone get them to fly the hell over here! I'm not staying up here forever! Don't waist our guards either! GET THEM OVER HERE!", Malachi yells. Eventually they flag down the hovercraft and Malachi sighs. "Finally". Somehow, they get me on the thing and I'm flew back to D13. I look around the plane and I know no one.

"Guys, I think I have a splinter", I say, looking down at my finger. A young guy, maybe 14, looks over at me. I look back. "Why'd they send you here?". He looks to one of the other guy, maybe Gale's age. And he looks to the other one, who looks a bit up in age. (That mean's he's old).

"We're called the back. If we're needed, we go. But sometimes, we're forced", the young boy says. He motions to the other young guy. "His girlfriend is having a baby as we speak. He was dragged away". My heart brakes. "We aren't normally told to go places, but if no one else wants to go, we have to".

"No one wanted to come get me?", I ask. No one speaks so it stays silent. I don't even open my mouth to speak. I'm disgusted. We land and I hurry off the hover craft. Not even noticing Gale and Coin waiting for me.

I hurry to my room and slam the door. Tears start to leave my eyes but I stop them when I hear a knock at my door. I wipe my eyes and open the door. Gale stands at the door and I almost slam it in his face but he catches it. "Ali", he begins.

"No Gale! I don't wanna hear what you have to say! I get it, I'm not a priority to you but that doesn't mean you can just send random people to get me. Ya know, they willingly gave me up. They wanted me to tell you that they weren't defeated but they wanted me gone, Gale!", I yell in his face. I can tell my words don't hurt him but I want them to. I want him to feel how hurt I am. Or maybe I want him to hug me and tell me that everything is gonna be okay.

"Coin said that you weren't a first priority so she sent out those guys. It wasn't my choice", he replies calmly.

"But if it was your choice you would have sit your ass down right beside Katniss and worshiped at her feet! Don't say that you wouldn't because that is a load of shit!", I yell. He crosses his arms.

"She's going through a really hard time and you're being really-", he starts.

"She got her boyfriend taken away! Oh well! I left my whole family behind! I was put in a section and given food occasionally and was treated like an orphan! She still has her family and she has friends who love her! The only thing I had left was you. And I don't even have that now", I say. "Goobye Gale". Then I close the door on him.