He's So Hot

" I heard that yugyeom and Kynnedy broke up."  "Yeah maybe, cause he was definitely hitting on me in gym today. He's such a flirt , should I ask him out. " NO GIRL, wait for him to ask you.

I walked in the hallway overhearing a conversation going on about the most popular boy in 11th grade. I can't go a day in school without hearing about yugyeom and his personal life. He's not even that hot.
"Yugyeom sooo hot." My friend runs in to me screaming. "Ugh". I groan rolling my eyes. " I thought you didn't like him anymore." I say. "Well I don't, but that doesn't mean he's not hot." She says. " whatever Jayla , I gotta go to class." I say slightly laughing at her.

Me and yugyeom grew up together. And when I mean grew up together, I'm talking about we used to take baths together as babies. My mom has the picture in the frame and everything. Our  mom's are best friends and decided to move next door to each other and make their kids be best friends. Well that plan went to shit. Since yugyeom is all of a sudden hot and liked to ignore his so called " best friend."

I read my book in class, waiting for the teacher. When I look up I see yugyeom walking in, talking to his friends. We soon make eye contact then he winks at me and smirks. I just roll my eyes and go back to my book.

Yugyeom POV

"Who was that, you got a new girl already." Bambam asks me. " She was just staring me down , so I have her a lil show." I say flaunting myself.  " I'm pretty sure she was  looking at you because you look dumb in that outfit." Youngjae snaps at me.  "Yeah, whatever. If you have no fashion sense just say that." I laugh in Youngjae's face and he tries to smack my hair. " Not the hair man, this my most needed accessory." I say dodging him. "Idk why , cause your forehead on swole mode with this hairstyle." Bambam jokes.

Lunch
"Okay, since you and kynneddy don't go together anymore. We need to find you a new girl." Bambam says. "What about Jaime.she's so Into you " He nods to her. " Nooo, she's too into me. She's basically a stalker." I groan. "Hey, what about her. She seems nice." Younger points over to a girl with braids while she reads a book.  "Y/n, no way she's my neighbor. Plus, who reads during lunch." I laugh.  "Wait , that actually works. Yugyeom I'm gonnna propose you a bet... if you get y/n to like you, I'll let you drive my car for 2 months." Bambam tells me. " no, you don't know how hard that's gonna be. Y/n is stubborn." I refuse. " I believe in you , plus she's your neighbor. How hard could it be." Bambam shrugs his shoulder. " Whatever." I roll my eyes. Youngjae face palms himself. " idk why I try with you two."

After school

" Hey, y/n wait up." I hear screaming. I turn to see yugyeom running after me. I take my headphones out and stop. "What." I ask him. "My mom told me to tell you to tell your mom that she can't make it to the event this weekend because she's out of town for work." He says. " ok." I say putting my headphones back in. He continues to walk after me in silence. " Why are you following me." I ask him. " Uhh, did you forget that we're neighbors." He laughs. " oh yeah." I say quietly. " But on the note of my mom being out of town. I'm having a party this Friday, you in." He jumps up. " why would I come to your party." I squint at him. " duh, we're friends." He bumps my shoulder. " No we're not. Our moms are , not us." I say. " well then. I would like to be friends with you. Sooo.. you coming." He gives me pleading eyes. Like that is going to change anything. " idk, I have studying plans." I say as I walk into my yard. " Booo." He shouts. " Goodbye yugyeom." I shout back , entering my house.
That was weird

Jayla 🤡
Hey, I heard you got invited to yugyeoms party.
Me
How, it's only been like 30 minutes 😕
Jayla 🤡
I know everything 🤷🏾‍♀️
But you're definitely going , and bringing me as your plus one
Me
Noo, I have study plans
Jayla 🤡
Yeah with me , and I opt out of that
Me
Ugh, whatever

I finally got an idea for my next book. I'm not going in any particular order. I'm just letting ideas come to me whenever. I hope you guys like this book as much as the other two. I'll try to update a soon as possible 💚