He's so cocky

Y/N POV
"Let's go the diner around the corner later." Jayla walks up to me. " sure, but why. I thought you were supposed to be dieting." I say to her raising my eyebrows. " A burger once and a while never hurt anybody." She says and I laugh. "Alright , gotta go , youngjae is waiting for me." She runs off. I watch as Jayla runs up to youngjae and hugs him. I swear she never tells me anything.

"Wish that was you huh." I feel breath on me neck. I turn to see yugyeom in a white tee with a leather jacked and some blue jeans. " Why do you look like you just came from a 90s movie." I say to him. He chuckles. " I'm not even offended , the 90s was a great era for fashion." I roll my eyes. "Whatever. You're so full of yourself." I walk off. He follows me to stop me. "It's because I have every right to. I mean look at me." He says opening his arms , as if putting himself on display. "Yeah okay." I laugh. All of a sudden I feel his hands on my shoulder. I turn to see him 3 inches away from me. " look me in the eye and tell me I'm not attractive." He say. He does have nice lips....what am I talking about. "Sure you're attractive, just not my type. Sorry buddy." I say patting him on the shoulder. I walk off to class with a smile on my face.

Yugyeom POV

I can't believe I'm not her type. What does that even mean , I'm everyone's type. Whatever I'll make her fall for me.
" you wanna go to the diner with me and Jayla after class." Youngjae says as he sits next to me. "Is y/n gonna be there." I ask. He thinks for a second. " Most likely." I just nod. "Can I come, can I also bring my girl." Bambam comes out of no where. "Sure man." Youngjae says. "So any progress with y/n." Bambam says. I groan. " I try to flirt with her but she must be delusional or something cause she doesn't flirt back." I say. " When you quote on quote flirt with her she just insults you , it's kind of entertaining." Youngjae says. "I'm surprised you didn't catch feelings for her." Bambam adds in. I turn to him. "What do you mean... I would never fall for y/n. Have you seen the way she acts. She's so mean." I say. "But she's hot , and cute sooo." Bambam says. " I guess." I shrug. I guess she does look kinda cute with those glasses. "Anyway, can't mix business and pleasure boys."

Y/n POV
Me and Jayla walk in. I look forward and see youngjae, Bambam, and yugyeom. Ugh. " I thought this was gonna be a me and you thing." I say to Jayla. " well youngjae wanted me to meet his friends , and you and yugyeom already know each other sooo..." she smiles at me. " urblucky I love you." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey." I say as I smile. " Move yugyeom." He turns to me. " you could be more polite about it." He says with a fake hurt face. "'See, I told you she's mean." He says to Bambam. " I think she's funny. But the way I like your hair.it's nice." He smiles. "Thanks." I say. " isn't your girlfriend supposed to be coming." Yugyeom says to Bambam. "Well we kind of broke up." He says and yugyeom laughs. I hit him in his shoulder. " you're friend just broke up with his girlfriend and you're laughing." I say. " he sneers at me while rubbing his arm.

" Thank you." I say to the waiter. I sip on my milkshake as everyone else eats. " you're not gonna eat anything." Yugyeom asks. " I don't like burgers , and their chicken tenders are dry." I say scrunching up my face. "Oh ok."
He says. I watch as he pulled his tomatoes out of his burger. I hurry and snatch them. " Hey those are mine." He says. " you weren't going to eat hen anyway." I say while I finish chewing them. " what if I was going to save them for later." He crosses his arms. "Welp, too late now." I shrug.  " Y'all are so cute together." Jayla says. I turn to her quickly. " Girl, don't do that." I say. She just laughs. " actually I think so too Jayla." Yugyeom says as he puts his arms around my shoulder. " Get off me right now." I say.

Yugyeom POV
I knock on y/n's door. " what." She says. " Heyyy bestie, can you tutor me today and tmrw. I have a test on Monday and I'm so lost." I plead. " are you gonna pay me." She asks. "Uhh, sure." I say. " fine, come in."

" I don't get it." I say. " Bruh, all you have to do is carry over the 2." She says pointing to the equation. " oh." I say. " Then square it and multiply by 3." She adds. " really." I deadpan to her.  " I'm giving up. Who knows , maybe God will feel bad for me and let me ace the test." I say banging my head on the desk. Y/n laughs. I look up at her. " are you really laughing right now, you're supposed to be helping me." I say.  " ok fine. How about this. If you get a B or above on the test we can do whatever you want together. If not then you have to double my pay." She says. " really." I pop up. " yeah. And you better make use of this. Because this is gonna be the only time I'll willingly hang out with you." She says. " okay , I'll can do this." I say.  " know reread this again." She says purine her hand on my thigh to point at the page. I noted she has a habit of doing that.