He's a good kisser

Y/n POV
So did you guys kiss
No, but it felt like we were about to. Everything was in slow motion and it just felt right at the moment..
If the wheel didnt start again would you have kissed him.
I don't know....ugh
Well you figure out your feelings for yugyeom, I gotta take a shower. See you tmrw byeeee.
Goodnight

I flop down on my bed after calling Jayla. Do I have feelings for yugyeom. But he's so annoying.... He does have a nice smile tho. Especially when he does that smirk thing. But I know his type. Even if we did date, as soon as another girl comes into his view he'll forget about me. Whatever I'm going to sleep. Tmrw I'll forget all about what happened.

That was a lie

"Earth to y/n" Jayla waves her hand in my face. " you don't have to stare that hard." She snickers. " I don't know what's happening to me. All of a sudden I'm noticing him. His hair...for some reason he has an attractive forehead. And his body is so-" "Girl pull yourself together, he's walking over here." Jayla cuts me off.

"You must like what you see." Yugyeom says as he wakes up to me. "Huh." I say. "I saw the way you were looking at me." He smirks. " Yeah you wish." I scoff. "Whatever, since you had fun last weekend, you wanna hang out at my house tonight." Yugyeom asks me. "Oooh" Jayla says. "Um it's a weekday." I say. " we don't have school tmrw, it's a teacher work day or something." He says. "Fine, I might go to your house." I say. " So this is your guys second date." Jayla asks. "Like hell." "Yeah." Me and yugyeom say at the same time. " you must think your funny." I scowl at him. "Yes, yes I do." He walks off while laughing.

Lunch
Yugyeom POV

" so y'all didn't kiss." Bambam asks me. " yeah but we almost did." I say. " damn, you were so close to winning the bet." He says. I sigh a little. "About that..... I think we should call it off." I say. " ohhh, you tryna get at her." Bambam smirks. " No man!! It's just weird now because we are friends. And plus youngjae's girlfriend is her best friend sooo.." I say. " whatever you want man, but there has to be a deeper reason. Cause old yugyeom would never call off a bet." Bambam sighs.  "What do you mean by that." I raise an eyebrow and turn to youngjae for clarification.  " you can't lie. Since you and y/n started hanging out you've changed a little. But for the better." Youngjae says.  " Not for the better, since when was the last time you hooked up with a girl." Bambam asks.  I shrug. "See, you can't even remember. You're getting no play man." Bambam shakes his head. "Whatever." I roll my eyes

Has y/n really changed me that much?

"Hey mom y/n is coming over tonight. We're gonna hang out." I say to her. " oh ok, we'll I'll be at work so just make sure the doors are locked." She says. " yeah I know , I'm not that dumb."  She laughs a little. " you know , it's great to see you and y/n together again. Me and her mom were talking and it seems like you both have impacted each others life in a good way." She smiles at me.  " yeah, I've been getting that a lot lately." I nod slowly.

Y/n POV
I knock on yugyeom's door in a rhythmic beat. "Hey bestie." He shows off his pretty smile while opening the door. I just stare at him. " well are you going to come in or are you just gonna stand there." He says.  I snap out of my trance. " give me a second , dang." I say while walking in. " so why am I here." I ask. " just thought that we could hang out as buddies. How about a movie marathon." He asks me while sitting on the couch. I roll my eyes. " This isn't middle school." I say.  " we can watch the Harry Potter series, I bet you still have the dvds" he smirks. " now that I can watch , lemme go get them." I smile and leave the door. I used to be obsessed with Harry Potter.

Yugyeom  POV

"Can you make some popcorn." She asks me. "Yeah, you want candy too." I say while opening the cabinet. " yes please." She says. I smile at the excitement in her voice. "I'm gonna get some covers from upstairs." She says.

Y/n walks down with a big cover. " I only found one so we'll have to share." She says. " ok, that's fine." I say while placing the snacks on the coffee table. "Alright let's get this party started." She says as she hits the play button.

Y/n POV
"Hey look, it's that scene you used to be scared off." I tap yugyeom on the shoulder to make sure he's paying attention. "Who puts a 3 headed giant dog in a children's movie." He cringes and scoots towards me. "His name is fluffy. What is there to be scared of." I playfully roll my eyes. Yugyeom just side eyes me.

Before the 4th movie starts we take a break. " I'm gonna go change into some pajamas. If you want to change too I think there's still some clothes of yours in the guest room." He says. " I hope they fit." I say. 
Oh hell no. The shirt fits like a crop top and the shorts are now booty shorts. Ugh. I slowly walk into the living room trying not to draw attention to myself. Yugyeom instantly notices me and stares my body up and down. "Oh." He says. "Don't say anything." I say to him. He puts his hands up on defense. " I wasn't going to."

I scoot more into the cover because I'm cold. I suddenly feel skin contact and stop. Me and yugyeom turn to each other. "Sorry." I mumble. I stay stiff in that position trying not to touch him by accident. I stay stiff throughout most of the movie until I can't see or hear anything.

Yugyeom POV

Shit.
Y/n fell asleep on my shoulder and I'm in a very bad situation. Her hand.... Is on my.....yeah. I keep trying to move her hand but it just falls right back on. And that definitely didn't help the situation. I take a deep breath and turn to y/n. "Hey y/n" I say. "Mhm." She mumbles. I slightly rock her shoulder. "What." She opens her eyes. Soon her eyes go wide. " oh, I'm so sorry. How long was I sleep for." She asks. " like 40 mins , but that's not the problem." We keep eye contact. " your .....h-hand." I say quietly. Her eyes slowly look down and they go wide. " OH MY-" she snatched her hand away. " I can explain, you're hand was there for a rlly long time and then I tried to moved it but it kept falling back down on me , and when I saw you in your pajamas everything jus- I got cut off my the feeling of warm and soft lips on mines.
What just happened

Y/n POV
Why did I just do that. I quickly pulled away. "I-I'm sorry." I say. He just stares at me in silence. I try to get up from the couch until I feel him pull my arm. He puts he hands on my face and presses his lips against mine. I react almost immediately and bring my hands Around his neck. I feel him nibble on my lip asking for entrance. As soon as I part my lips I feel his tongue on mines. As he explores my mouth his hands navigate their way to my hips and he pulls me onto his lap. "Mhm." He moans slightly.

That was the signal that this is happening too fast. I pull away from him and we stare at each other. "Wow." He smiles. "Umm, it's getting late. I think we should go to bed." I say as I get off of his lap. " oh ok, I'll take care of this...situation." He stammers. "Goodnight." I say in a low tone as I walk to the guest room.

Yugyeom POV
Idk what that was but I enjoyed it ..... a lot.
Shit.... I just made out with y/n

Y/n POV
He sat me down on his BONER. Wtf
Shit....I just made out with yugyeom

This is the furthest in smut I'll ever go as far as a play by play on what is happening. I  hoped you guys liked it. Pls vote.

Jay b album came out and it is soooo good 😗