He's my love

Yugyeom's POV
I wake up today with determination. OPERATION: GET Y/N BACK!!! Today is prom day and I'm not gonna mess this up. I have a plan to get y/n back and I'm determined to get it right. I take a shower and head downstairs. "Hey mom." I smile at her. "Oh, hey son. Why are you up so early." She looks so surprised. "Cause today is a very important day, my beautiful mother." I hug her and leave the door. As I walk, I check if the neighbors lights are on yet.
After my jog I head to a certain store. "Yes, I would like that one. And can you rap it up in a red ribbon. It's her favorite color." I ask. "Sure thing. That'll be $7.45 " The cashier says to me with a smile. "Thank you." I wave to her as leave.
I place the gift on her front porch, ring the doorbell, and quickly run to the side of her house making sure the package was received. I let out a sigh of relief as I watch a feminine hand grab the box. STEP 1: SUCCESS

Y/n POV
Y/N something has been delivered to you.!!!" I wake up to my mother's screaming. I put a hoodie on and slide on my crocs. "What is it." I ask as I jog down the steps. "See for yourself" she smirks. I look at her suspiciously and grab the box carefully.    It read "To: Y/N ♥️"

I open the box to see a red rose corsage. It was beautiful. I didn't know Bambam would take this whole prom thing to this level. I walk upstairs and grab my phone to text him.

Me: Thanks for the corsage.
Guess that means I need a red dress

Bam: Yes, and don't thank me 😉

What does he mean by that. Was it not him who gave me the corsage....whatever it's too early to do all this thinking. 

Later
"So I need a red dress, what about you." I ask Jayla as we walk around. "Lavender" she says. "Aww that's such a good color, it's look so good on your skin." I aw. "Yeah girl, and you got your favorite color. Bambam know you well." She smirks and nudges my shoulder. "Girl stop, we're just friends. Plus he was acting all weird." I say.

" this one is cute." I say. " yeah, let me call youngjae real quick... Hey babe, you like this one." Jayla questions. "It's perfect baby." He says. "Now hang up, I'm not supposed to see you on prom day." He says. "That's only for wedding day dummy." Jayla sticks out her you ge and hangs up, making me laugh. " you guys are so cute together, wish I had something like that." I say. "Well you could , if you let yugyeom apologize. I think it's been long enough." Jayla says. And my smile soon fades into a frown. " I'm not ready to see him again. I've just been doubting us so much. You know maybe this was suppose to happen. Maybe it was a sign from God."

" So what're you gonna do if you see him at prom." Jayla frowns at me.  " I'll just ignore him and have fun with Bambam." I say trying to make myself sound believable. "Mmmhm." Jayla side eyes me.

Yugyeom POV

STEP TWO: Get ready
Me, Bam, and youngjae head to the suit store. " Do you think this plan will work." Bambam asks me. I sigh. "As long as we go about it the exact way I said then yeah. She'll never know. " I hope she accepts your apology." Bam says. "Yeah me too." I close my eyes for a brief moment. "This is the most serious I've seen you about a girl. It's crazy to believe that she has this affect on you." Youngjae laughs a little. "Ha, you're so whipped man." He says making Bam laugh. I frown. "Don't act like you didn't have a crush on Jayla for 2 years." I punch I'm in his shoulder. "Whatever" he rolls his eyes.

"How do I look." I come out of the fitting room. "Great man, she'll love it." Bam says and youngjae nods. "Now let's do something about your hair." Youngjae says pointing to my bed head.

STEP THREE: The final act.

" Is it connected." I ask Bam. "Yeah man, everything is good. I'm gonna pick her up and I'll let you know when we get here. DONT TOUCH YOUR HAIR!!" He threatens me.  "Alright, I got it. Go get her." I say.