Chapter Six "The Truth"

Warning ⚠️: This chapter contains death

[22th June 2020,Tuesday]
{7:00 a.m.}

"Socks,wake up! We are going to be late for breakfast" A voice rang out,making Socks groaned in annoyed. He opened his eyes and saw Joocie in front of him. He turned to his right and saw the clock that was hanging on the wall

'7:00 a.m.'

Socks groaned again,tired from sleepless. "In case,your asking why are I am waking you up this early. Yesterday while you and Nadwe were talking in the kitchen, we decided all of us should go outside to find more clues" Joocie yawned. "For Wloof is exploring the island since he lost his memories"

"Never agreed to that but ok...." Socks thought. "Ok then- Thanks for not telling me early" Socks said. "You and Nadwe were in the kitchen for a whole 30 minutes and you both just headed straight to bed after you both came out" Joocie exclaimed.

"Guess that make sense, why I didn't heard of it earlier..." Socks mumbled.

Yesterday night, Socks spent 30 minutes explaining to Nadwe about his 'time travel' thing. At first, Nadwe believed it was a joke which really annoyed Socks a lot. The only thing Socks haven't told him was his dream/nightmare he had about Nadwe drowning.

"Hope everything go right today..." Socks mumbled as he got off from his bed and walked towards the washroom.

[22th June 2020,Tuesday]
{7:45 a.m.}

"It's too early..." Nadwe mumbled. Everyone were now outside at the front door standing there. "Ok now we need to split into groups" Laff said. Everyone expect Wloof raised a eyebrow at him. "Ok! Joocie,Tbh can we go as a group?" Wloof asked.

"Uh- umm- Sure!" Tbh shattered while Joocie nodded. While the group of three headed to the left, Meme and Blaza already ran off together to the right.

(I'm not good with north,south,east and west so I'm just going to use right,left,front and back) ;-;

"The two 'kids' aren't allowed to go together cause it's too dangerous for you both" Laff said as Nadwe was about to drag Muffin.

"Fine! I'm going with Socks!" Nadwe said as he walked beside Socks. "Ok then. You both can headed to the back. Make sure to wait for the signal to gather and eat lunch" Laff said as he and Muffin went straight to the front.

"Let go then" Socks said as he and Nadwe headed to the back.

——————

(In case your wondering,why they went out since they know the murderer is one of them. They went out to search for anything that maybe the murderer accidentally left behind and also know more about the island)

"So-what's going to happened today?" Nadwe asked as he and Socks search for something in the forest.

"I'm not telling you..." Socks immediately said. Even though Nadwe knew about his secret, Socks was not gonna let him got involved with his situation.

"And why not?! I can help you!" Nadwe snapped. "I appreciate your help but it's too dangerous for you to help me" Socks said as he move some vines away from his sight.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL SO OVERPROTECTIVE OVER ME AND MUFFIN?!" Nadwe yelled. Socks turned and looked at Nadwe in shock. "YOU TRUST ME WITH YOUR SECRET,THAT MEANS YOU WANTED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU" Nadwe shouted.

Socks bit his lips cause what's Nadwe said was true. After Dino's death, the whole gang especially Laff and Socks were super overprotective to the two youngest ones. He wanted someone to help him but was scared his friends would get hurt by accident. (Even though he knew all of them are going to die 😅)