Chapter Twenty Eight "Unbelievable"

[25th June 2020, Friday]
{3:00 p.m.}

"WE'RE HOPELESS ON THIS ISLAND!" Blaza shouted dramatically, punching and kicking the sand since they were now on the beach, nearly at the edge of giving up. "ALL WE EAT HERE IS FISHES AND WE HAVE TO WAIT TWO MORE DAYS TO GET OUT OF THIS HELL!" Blaza yelled aloud, looking at the blue sky. "AND MAY I REMIND YOU THERE'S A FREAKING MURDERER TRYING TO KILL US?!" He added, clearly annoyed.

Socks and his other friends stayed silent as they stared at their friend who was shouting what they were tried of to particularly nobody. They obviously really done with this whole situation as they just wanted to get out of the island alive.

"I'm never going on a vacation ever again..." Meme joked quietly which was heard by Joocie who smashed him at the back of his head using his right hand, shushing him. "Not the right time to do that" He added, whispering to him.

"Can't we like call the person who was driving the cruise to come pick us up earlier?" Woolf suggested, raising an eyebrow. Socks shook his head in response. "Don't you remember that all our phones are destroyed from the bomb, besides even if we do have them, Laff is the only one with the number" He explained, looking at his friends.

"YAP! WE'RE TOTALLY DOOM ON THIS ISLAND!" Blaza exclaimed aloud, acting like a drunk man as Woolf silently groaned in response.

"Well, your annoying complains aren't gonna help us either" Socks mumbled which was luckily not heard by anyone. Speaking of Laff, he did tried to talk to him through the mind communication but can't seems to get a response which wasn't something the British man would always do.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go for a walk" Socks excused himself, hoping he would try talk to Laff in person without the others near him since he knows he won't get kill by the murderer when he was alone. "No! No! No! We're not losing another friend!" Joocie quickly stopped him before the orange spaceman could walk away.

"Guys- I've been alone for almost the entire day yesterday and I'm still here alive. Besides, it's just a few minutes only." Socks explained, knowing their friends were worried. "If I am not back after five minutes, just come look for me" He added, quickly walked away from his friends, leaving them in shock.

"We are definitely not leaving him alone like that" Meme blurted out, stood up from the sand and ran towards the direction where the orange spaceman went to with his friends following behind without hesitation.

———————

Socks watched his friends running past him, missing him just because he was behind a tree which was only left the body with no leaves. He knew his friends like in the back of his hands that he knew his friends would followed him.

Socks sighed in relief as his gaze scanned around his surroundings. "Laff? Tbh?" He tried to call out his spirits friends names quietly, hoping it wouldn't be too loud for his friends to hear him. "Nadwe? Muffin?" He continued but earned silent responses.

Suddenly, a strong force pinned him against the tree as he gasped in shock and pain. He looked up to see a figure with black clothes and a hood over his/her head, making Socks can't see the figure's face but yet the figure felt familiar to him. He looked down to see the figure was floating inside of standing and had the size of an child, looks younger than Nadwe and Muffin too.

The figure smirked at the pain expression from Socks. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you yet. I just have special plans for you and your friends." The figure explained, making the orange spaceman gulped in fear. "And you are the main source" the figure added as the whole world went black for him.