Chapter Thirty "More Help and Trouble"

[25th June 2020, Friday]
{5:00 p.m.}

"Meme?! Blaza?! Anyone?!" Socks screamed aloud helplessly in the forest that was already burned into ashes. His gaze scanned around his surroundings as his breathing became more slower and calmer than before with his heart pounding really fast right now.

Socks stopped his tracks, leaning against the tree's body as he dropped onto the ground in exhaustion. His hands went through his messy brown hair in annoyed and hopeless, still a bit in shock about the fact that his dead childhood friend just suddenly came out of nowhere and started killing his friends.

'Oh who am I kidding?! I already saw Dino, Nadwe, Laff and Tbh spirits! Why am I shock about this?!'

Socks frowned at the thoughts of them. The past hours he had been trying to call to them but it didn't seems to work at all which he assumed they probably got caught like Dino or they were ignoring him.

Now his thoughts shifted towards Ally again. Socks remembered correctly that he watched her died years ago. Her screams of terror ranging through his ears, memories of that current day flowing through his mind as a tear managed to escape from his eye.

With that, he slowly gave into the tiredness...

—————————

Gripping the purple crystal tightly in his hands, he gently placed the crystal in his pocket, making sure it won't fall out. He unlocked the handcuffs that were tightly around his hand with the key he just found as they dropped on the ground when it was opened.

Making sure the sound of it wasn't heard by anyone, he quickly pressed the secret hidden button in the stone wall as a secret door that was camouflaged in the wall opened up as an exit for him.

Without hesitation, he ran into the secret door as the door closed when he entered with a loud thud. After running for five minutes straight, the sunlight eventually greeted him as he smiled at the sight of it. He took out the crystal that was perviously in his pocket and got a closer look at it.

He noticed a large crack on the crystal which he didn't noticed it at the first time in the dark. The crystal light was really faded, it almost like a normal stone if he didn't took a closer look at it.

All of a sudden, a familiar scream rang through his ears as his eyes's widen in realisation. He placed the crystal back into his pocket as he ran towards the direction of the voice, full with fear and worry.

"MEME!!"

—————————

Socks gasped in shock as he woke up in fear, visible shaking and taking some deep breaths. He groaned in pain as a horrible headache came all of a sudden. His gaze scanned his surroundings to see he was still in his original spot where he rested under a tree.

"Stupid nightmare..." Socks mumbled in annoyed but soon frowned at the thought of it. That dream or nightmare felt so real to him... especially the scream at the end of it. It sounded just like the time where he shouted Meme's name when he saw his dead body in the original timeline.

(Me: You can recall it at chapter one!)

Before Socks could have the time to think more about the dream or nightmare, a sound that sounded like footsteps started to become more louder and louder along with a few voices. At first, he thought it was his friends but soon frowned when he didn't recognised any of the voices.