Chapter Thirty One "Helpless Screams"

Warning ⚠️: This chapter contains death

[2012]

"Why did you do that?! WHY?!"

"Do you have any idea how dangerous your actions are just now?! You could have been badly injured if I didn't notice you went missing!"

"I can do whatever I want, Socks!"

"I know that! But you-"

"Can't you stop minding other people's business?"

"It's call 'caring', Ally."

"I hate you!"

"..."

"Speechless already? Wow~"

"..."

"Pathetic!"

"..."

"Not so talkative right now, huh?"

"..."

*CRASH*

And that's when he knew... he crossed the line...

Way too far...

—————————

[25th June 2020, Friday]
{8:00 p.m.}

A gun shot rang through the cave as all of them flinched at the sound before Socks's friends could questioned further. A scream full with fear escaped Blaza's mouth, staring at the scene in horror along
with the others after they followed his gaze.

There's laid their British friend on the ground with a puddle of blood coming from his head. Though they can't really see his face since his head was turned to the other side, all of them could tell themselves that he just got shot in the head. (Headshot 🙂🔫)

Everyone's gaze turned to one of the police officers who pulled the trigger since they could clearly see the gun at his right hand instead at his belt and was facing all of them with a smirk on his face.

"WHAT THE HECK, OOF?!" Oompa exclaimed.

The police officer didn't answered him as his eyes flashed red for a moment. He lowered his weapon slowly, glanced at all of them. Socks, Meme and Woolf recalled the similar event that Blaza explained to them about him was supposed to be dead but somehow alive with the fact that someone was possessing him.

"Oh- forget to say that I'm not your friend..." Oof stated in a deep tone as the other two police officers shivered at the different voice coming out from their friend. "Or am I?" He added, questioned in a more feminine tone that Socks immediately recognised it.

Socks, Meme, Woolf and Blaza were froze in shock, unable to move from their current spot due to fear while Oompa and TBVG have faces of confusion mix with fear at their friend's action.

Seeing no one responded to his comment, Oof lifted the gun up again, pointing directly at Blaza's chest who gasped in fear quietly along with the others. Before anyone could react, he pulled the trigger without warning but instead of hitting direct at the heart, the bullet hit Blaza's left shoulder when he snapped out of shock and moved a bit.