Chapter Thirty Three "The Actual Truth"

[26th June 2020, Saturday]
{8:30 a.m.}

Meme groaned in annoyed as the feeling of the hard stone ground came back to his senses. He didn't remember anything as the last thing he remembered was the talk with Socks. Both of them must have fallen asleep by accident with all of that tiredness.

Meme used his right hand to cover his eyes in instinct as the sunlight wouldn't blind him. He opened his eyes slowly, ready to brace the bright light. But what he expected didn't came instead he was greeted with a roof that was made out of stone.

Seeing the sudden change of surroundings, Meme snapped out of his tiredness as he sat up from his previous position. He scanned his new surroundings and soon realised he was in a cave but he noticed this cave didn't have an entrance or an exit.

Luckily, his friends were right beside him, still asleep.

Out of the blue, Meme was frozen in shock. He noticed five glass tube in the cave too. They were really big, big enough to fit a person in each one. He saw his friends, his dead friends inside each one of them. He blinked his eyes multiple times, thinking it was an illusion.

Then, Nadwe turned his head around from where his was facing just now. His eyes widen in response as he stared at Meme in shock. Both of them making eye contact at the same time as they were speechless.

After awhile, one of them spoke. "...Meme....?"

With that, Meme's scream rang through the entire cave, waking everyone up from their beauty sleep.

—————————

Socks flinched for a second when he heard the way too familiar scream. He blinked his eyes opened slowly, noticing the stone roof instead of the bright blue sky. He quickly sat up in response, scanning his new surroundings and saw everyone was here, everyone including the spirits that gone missing for a day.

Judging from Meme's scream, he saw them too.

"Am I dreaming...?" Woolf slowly asked, looking left and right at his friends, seeing their disbelief faces.

Muffin shrugged, happy to see his friends. "Nope"

"B-But you guys died!?!" Blaza exclaimed loudly in disbelief. "Does this mean we are dead too?!" He added in fear as he shakes the nearest person's shoulder near him very hard which just happened to be Socks whom was processing the current situation.

Laff blinked. "But you did died once, Blaza." He said. "And no, you guys aren't dead." He added.

Blaza stopped shaking Socks's shoulder as his mind processed the information before breathing in relief.

"Hold on-!" Woolf shouted. "Blaza was right! All five of you... we saw your dead bodies! You guys... died!" He stated shakily. "There's no way this is happening!"

Dino sighed tiredly. "Long story short. All five of us are dead! We are now in our spirits forms, so basically like a ghost. We will eventually fade away when you guys move on from our deaths." He stated in one breath.

"Ohh..." The alive ones apart from Socks exclaimed.

Socks shook his head at the scene. "Okay! Now that's over! Can we focus on the main question? Where are we? How did we get here in the first place? What the heck is going on?!" He raised his voice at the last part.