Chapter Ten "Vision"

[23th June 2020,Wednesday]
{1:30 p.m.}

The gang were packing their stuff after they buried Laff's dead body near where they buried their two other dead friends. Since the apple that Laff ate was poisonous,they had to abandoned the apples they recently found in the morning. They put the apples in a hole since the murderer might already poisoned all the fruits.

"Poor apples...first we took away them from their 'home' (the tress XD) now they had a chance that all of them were poisonous" Blaza said,being dramatic. Meme facepalmed but didn't said anything since he knew Blaza was trying to cheer the mood up.

While Socks was cleaning the mess they made,he suddenly had a thought. "Hey guys." Socks said,looking towards them. "Ya?" Woolf asked. "There might be a possible that the murderer's syringe or something else related is still here. Since we haven't leave this area yet and we were all together,the murderer had a low chance to get rid of it in time." Socks explained.

The others were processing the words while staying silent. "That's actually possible! Your a genius!" Joocie exclaimed. "Should we try search....whatever the murderer used to poison the apples" Meme asked. Everyone nodded at the question and started searching the area that they were in.

After ten minutes,Tbh saw a shiny thing in one of their bags in the corner of his eyes (they used it to carry water and first aid kits). He opened the bag and found a syringe with what looks like leftover green stuff in it,which Tbh expected it was poison. Without hesitation,he checked the bag for the owner. And it immediately surprised Tbh the moment he saw the bag.

The syringe was in Socks's bag...

Tbh quickly snapped out of shock and looked towards Socks. "I need to talk to Joocie about this. Socks wouldn't just blurted out himself... Someone is trying to frame Socks..." That was the only thought in his mind as he quickly hid the syringe carefully in his pocket and stood up,fake searching the 'thing'.

[23th June 2020,Wednesday]
{2:00 p.m.}

"Guys... I think the murderer did got rid of the weapon that he used to poison the apples. He was smart enough to kill three of us so it might be possible he already got rid of it." Woolf said,tired visible in his tone. "I agreed with Woolf on this one." Blaza said,laying flat on the dirty ground.

Socks was a little disappointed that he can't find it but Woolf was right. The murderer might already got rid of the weapon while they were following Laff's footprints or maybe in a different way. "Ok then. Let's just pack our stuff and headed back to the mansion." Socks said.

Everyone nodded and headed towards the location where their bags held. Before Socks picked up his bag,he realised the bag wasn't in the same position than before. "Someone touched my bag before?" Socks thought as he picked up his bag. In the area where Socks can't see in his sight,Tbh glanced at him.

[23th June 2020,Wednesday]
{2:25 p.m.}

After a long discussion in the mansion,they decided a group would went out to catch fish for dinner while another group stayed in the mansion for rest. Woolf,Tbh,Meme and Blaza went out with their fishing rods after a 30 minutes rest while Socks,Muffin and Joocie stayed in the mansion.

The 'stayed in mansion' group decided to stay together at the living room to prevent history repeating. Muffin was already fast asleep from exhaustion on the couch,Joocie was half asleep while Socks was in deep thoughts.