Chapter Twelve "Forgotten Memories"

[24th June 2020,Thursday]
{8:00 a.m.}

"We can't stay in the mansion forever!" Tbh argued. "But going outside is a dangerous idea!" Meme shot back. While the two were arguing,the others (expect Socks,Blaza and Muffin) were figuring out how to stop the argument.

"Hiding isn't gonna help us!" Tbh shouted. "Neither is going outside!" Meme shouted even louder which made Woolf and Joocie who were watching them flinched a little. "Aren't we gonna stop this before it gets even worse?" Joocie whispered to the wolf.  "Ya....I think we should..." he mumbled.

"Well,maybe your just being a coward!" Tbh yelled in anger. "Am not!" Meme shouted as he pushed Tbh gently. Joocie saw this and immediately walked up to them and tried stopping them from fighting but failed. Woolf watched the two idiots fighting while Joocie trying to talk them out and decided to take some fresh air since he can't handle it anymore.

Woolf walked out the front door of the mansion and saw the bright sun shining in the blue sky. He sighed out loud and sat under a tree. "Wish your still here with us,Dino..." Woolf thought as he looked up at the sky. Since his memories of the day when Dino died haven't came back,all his memories were fussy all time when he wanna think about that day.

Woolf wanted ask the others for information but thought it was another bad idea since it might bring up bad memories to them. Even though he and Socks apologised to each other,Woolf thinks there still something wrong with Socks all time but can't seems to quite tell where.

He groaned as he could heard the fade sound of fighting in the mansion. "Wolf ears sometimes are a disadvantage" Woolf thought as his wolf ears went down a bit. As he was playing with the leaves to clear his mind,a loud explosion sound rang through his ears,making him flinched hard.

Woolf turned his head towards the direction of the explosion sound and saw the explosion came from the mansion. "Oh no.." Woolf mumbled as he stood up and ran towards the mansion.

When Woolf reached where the mansion supposed to be located,a gasp escaped his mouth as he watched the scene in front of him in horror.The whole mansion had collapsed like an earthquake just happened. The walls,ceilings and furnitures were all shattered around.

"Joocie...? M-Meme...?" Woolf whispered,too afraid to shout. "Oh god...everyone was in the mansion...am I the only one left on the island!?" Woolf thought,panicking about it. After a while,he slowly took a deep breath and calm down. "Maybe I should try find them first...they could be still alive" Woolf thought as he slowly walked through the broken furnitures and more.

An hour had passed and Woolf didn't found anyone. Instead his hands and left leg got cut during the search. Just as he was about to walked away from the area he was at,Woolf saw a yellow colour in a distance. In curious,he slowly walked over there without cutting himself again.

As he reached the area,Woolf saw Joocie laying there in pain with broken glass all over him. "He must be near the windows when the explosion happened..." Woolf thought as he slowly removed the glass on Joocie. Luckily,not all the glass injured him but there were still visible glass with blood stuck on his skin.

"He might died from blood loss... Where is Meme when you need him..." Woolf thought. He paused for a second when he mentioned Meme. "There's a chance that Meme and Tbh are nearby but I had to get Joocie medical attention first.." Woolf said those words in his head as he slowly lifted Joocie onto his shoulder and walked away from the 'mansion'.

[24th June 2020,Thursday]
{9:15 a.m.}

After Woolf finally left the 'mansion', he set Joocie down under a shady tree to rest. "I don't know anything about medical... how am I supposed to heal Joocie..." Woolf thought. He looked towards Joocie's left hand to see a big piece of glass was stuck.