Chapter 4

*Next Day*

~Terry~

"Hmm." I said as I started to wake up with my head pounding.

It felt like somebody knocked me over and over again with a hammer.

All of a sudden, I rolled out of a bed.

"Cleaning services." A lady said as she walked in.

"Huh?"

"I'm with the cleaning services. How are you this morning?"

"Maria?" I asked confused as I opened and blinked my eyes.

"Maria? Who's Maria? My name is Estelle."

"Wait, where am I?" I asked as I looked around.

"You are at the Beverly Wilshire. From the looks of these sheets, you had a great time." Estelle said laughing.

"What? I don't know how I got here. Honestly. What time is it?"

"12:45 P.M."

"WHAT?" I said as I quickly got up, resulting in me almost falling again.

"Why are you so—Hey, you look like that cute basketball player on tv. Terry Hightower."

"I am Terry Hightower, and I'm late for practice! Wait, I only have boxers on. Have you seen my clothes?" I asked looking around.

"Nope, but I'll let you have a robe for $50."

"I—Damn! Where's my wallet?" I asked looking around.

"Um, it's by the door next to your keys."

I ran to my wallet and gave the lady two hundred dollars.

"I didn't ask fo—"

"Estelle, keep the change. Just give me the robe."

"Fine."

Estelle went into the closet and pulled out a fresh new robe.

I took the robe and quickly put it on my body.

"If I were you I wouldn't go to the front area. Too much people in your business."

"Well, how else can I get out of here?"

"I got you covered, Mr. Handsome."

I got my things as I followed Estelle down a short cut way through the hotel's kitchen. I waved to the staff as they were shocked to see me.

"Oh hush, they act like Michael Jackson wasn't in here last week." Estelle said laughing.

"Thanks, Estelle, I appreciate it so much. I honestly do." I said as I gave her a hug.

"So strong. So fine. I love it. Thanks for the monetary donation." She said laughing as she gave me a hug back.

"You're welcome!" I said as I started beeping for my Mercedes.

It was parked all the way to the back of the parking lot as if I didn't want anyone to notice me.

"I'm in so much trouble." I said sighing as I got into the car and turned the air on.

I had about 30 missed calls from my family, my teammates, friends, etc.

I don't remember much after I left the house last night. I was so upset and hurt by Brandy.

I did say somethings that were hurtful, but she tried her best to piss me off.

I called Coach Jackson to try to explain my case.